Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
How much you got invested in that bad boy? I bet she eats on the street. Cool sleeper build man.

That's a good question. Too much im sure. I paid $5k for it 2 years ago... pulled motor and trans and rebuilt both, upgraded turbo in the process, added LSD to the trans. Im into the rebuild for $3500 I'd say. Then I went and had it painted .. that cost me $1200 because painter owed me a favor. Looks like im into it about $10k or so.

She makes about 430whp... fookin thing is scary at that power lol. Took down a single turbo 335i last week that made 600whp.

LS WUT

Established Member
That's a good question. Too much im sure. I paid $5k for it 2 years ago... pulled motor and trans and rebuilt both, upgraded turbo in the process, added LSD to the trans. Im into the rebuild for $3500 I'd say. Then I went and had it painted .. that cost me $1200 because painter owed me a favor. Looks like im into it about $10k or so.

She makes about 430whp... fookin thing is scary at that power lol. Took down a single turbo 335i last week that made 600whp.
Bad ass man. I’m sure it’s a fun ass daily to skirt around, make BOV noises and slap most cars around.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Picked up some Chinese food yesterday for supper,.................

161439.jpg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome brother. I can't compete in the looks Dept, but I washed mine up today too.. and took her for a cruise after installing some new DR's once again. Was tired of no traction lol.

Nice man.
I hope you had a blast. Beastly car.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I really wish I had gone with bigger cams for the chop but not enough to redo them
luckily this GPI cam is just middle of the road and makes good noises anyway. I fully admit to doing this for aural pleasure, before we are no longer allowed to have fun and are driven to work by our tesla on autopilot

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Not a scale big enough to show the level of want in these pics!! Outstanding build!!! One of my next projects for sure.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Thanks mang.... I have a bunch of build pics somewhere on here. She really is a blast to drive. so light....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Picked up some Chinese food yesterday for supper,.................

View attachment 1808085
Love Chinese! She's looking really good, Tony. I'm going to my local tint shop today for a quote. I'm having my windows tinted ASAP. Not sure if I need ceramic since interior heat really isn't an issue since the car is rarely left outside. Just hit 1,800 miles (bought in February). You ever consider tint for yours? I think it would look awesome!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Spent the 3 day weekend doing a paint correction on the wife's F-150 Lariat edition. It's a 2014 and I have NEVER had it detailed or waxed and it has spent its entire life outside.

The hood had some bad oxidation I was able to get out. When I got to the roof I found it was too far gone. Clear coat is peeling in some areas and bubbling in others (if you look at the second picture and look at the center section of the roof you will see what I'm talking about). I'm going to have to repaint the roof some day. Good thing the truck is high and no one can really see the roof LOL.

I washed it. Then I clay bared it. Then I went over it with the 3M perfect it kit #1 and then #2.

Overall it still looks good, but still needs a little more attention. Not bad for a daily driver that has been parked outside in the Texas sun all its life.....

20230903_180008_resized (2).jpg

20230903_180026_resized.jpg

20230903_180102_resized.jpg

20230903_180040_resized.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Love Chinese! She's looking really good, Tony. I'm going to my local tint shop today for a quote. I'm having my windows tinted ASAP. Not sure if I need ceramic since interior heat really isn't an issue since the car is rarely left outside. Just hit 1,800 miles (bought in February). You ever consider tint for yours? I think it would look awesome!
Funny you say that Bob!!! lol
My buddies all said that the car needs tint, so maybe I will. I'll probably go ceramic tint as the car does stay outside 24/7. I think the tint will look good on both our cars. But, I'll wait till next spring/summer, if I do that.
I only have 1,100 miles on my car and I have it for 2 months now.

Users who are viewing this thread