POST NEW CARLSBAD TIMES!

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
ok, dad and i talked it over and from now on, $5 into a pot for best rt, $5 into a seperate pot for best et. how does that sound?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by amwalker
ok, dad and i talked it over and from now on, $5 into a pot for best rt, $5 into a seperate pot for best et. how does that sound?
Hum... that sounds like a plan.
$5 for Best ET....any thing goes.
$5 for Best RT.....
but
$5 for Best MPH..cant forget that :bash:

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Good times guys.

Best:

60ft: 2.062
1/8th: 8.126
mph: 91.53
1/4: 12.339
mph: 116.55

F1s are just so damn great:kaboom:

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
P Moddy, I'm not camera shy just have to protect my Dome from the sun :lol: And Tetge I agree with you about the Eaton and learning how to drive what you have, I'm going to look into getting a line lock and some ET Streets And I think 11's will be mine with the 459 rwhp I already have and some seat time :thumbsup: and if I do want more hp I will wait for the Magnum Ported blower.

Last edited:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
1.920 60ft
12.362 ET
109.89 MPH (wassup wit dat homeboys???)

That damn vert has no top end :bash: :bash: --- oh, wait a minute Brian of B&D ran my car a little later

1.921 60ft
12.362 ET
114.14 MPH (and the boost control or something kicked in twice on the run or it would have been a (you guess))
Humbling... :idea: James should learn how to drive. :eek:

I rambled on about yesterday on another post...
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=635122#post635122 at 8:30

Heading to Fontana with Adam now to see cars go roundy round.
JW

Big1Daddy

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Damn the best pic i have of the Fastest truck of the West ;-) :thumbsup:
Certainly the fastest 'stcok block' in the west.

Great Job Frank!!! I think I can hear Dale now, wrenching on his truck to gain more speed!!!

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
jhwalker, I wish I had the chance to try those ET Street just once, I was thinking about getting some but really don't have the means for it, you know someone to haul them there and then the tools to change the wheels at the track, its usually a spirit of the moment type thing were I just cruise down by myself, maybe next time. It was a Pleasure meeting you and the rest of the guys, to bad Mcrat wasn't there to run into those killer Lightnings, although the way you guys said the track was hooking he probabaly would have been into the 11's also.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
A little FYI for you guys on one of my runs. It was my run against Tetge. The one where we both MELTED our Nittos, and gave the crowd one hell of a show in the process. Anyway...

60': 2.217 (Terrible! Damn left lane! Damn gas pedal!)

1/8th ET: 8.45 (Too high!)

1/8th Trap: 93.21 :eek:

When I saw that, I was like hmmmm. On the runs where I trapped 117, my 1/8th trap was 90.88 and 91.16. I wonder what my trap would've been had I not missed 4th.:bash:

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:lol: Yeah its called stop missing a shift :lol:

Id have to say 12.2xx if not 12.1xx but the reasons that make u wonder is the reasons that will make u go back to the track ;-) :p

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by captain4g63
Hey P moddy how did that 50-shot fair for you, I never heard.

Think it just made it A/F way to Rich. Only managed to gain 3+ mph but nothing on the ET.

So with out Nitrous i could only net 114mph & with it 117mph.

Im going to get my self a meaner tune ;-).

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Thanks for the pic P Moddy, now everyone knows what kind of day I was having. I really gotta do the clutch, a quadrant, cable and adjuster. And then a shifter, too.

I am thoroughly disgusted, I burned a .502 RT and missed a shift on every run but one, where I drove like my granny just to get down the track. That last run, where I messed 2nd I just gave up and coasted to a very slow 17+. Embarrasing!

Next time, I'll have some mods, especially in the shifter/clutch dept.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
Thanks for the pic P Moddy, now everyone knows what kind of day I was having. I really gotta do the clutch, a quadrant, cable and adjuster. And then a shifter, too.

I am thoroughly disgusted, I burned a .502 RT and missed a shift on every run but one, where I drove like my granny just to get down the track. That last run, where I messed 2nd I just gave up and coasted to a very slow 17+. Embarrasing!

Next time, I'll have some mods, especially in the shifter/clutch dept.

Yeah John u need the shifter at least :eek: Damn stock shifter? I remember never feeling confirtable with it.

Hey I could of tittled it as John NEEDS A HAIR CUT! or even a New Thread like that :p

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Yeah John u need the shifter at least :eek: Damn stock shifter? I remember never feeling confirtable with it.

Hey I could of tittled it as John NEEDS A HAIR CUT! or even a New Thread like that :p

I don't understand why you guys don't like the stock shifter. I love it. I have only missed one shift EVER, that one being my first time racing the beast at c-bad. Now that I said that I'm sure my tranny will fall out halfway down the track next time.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
When are we going to do Famoso?????????

Im sure a shifter would help u a Ton John. Dan ur's is still stock? Damn spend that 170 or so & see if u cant get .1tenth off if possible?

stang99

If you guys do Famoso, could you keep it a secret? This last C-Bad thread was a little obsessive. The buildup would have done Hollywood good. It was fun, but, I am retiring and, after Sal's Mustang Day 6, I will not be racing my car. You can 100%, absolutely; almost for certain, trust me completely; on this. Isn't Famoso at 1400. Was I the only person or did others see that chebby with the pit crew doing a little burnout after heating his tires in a substance that the pit crew squeezed onto his tires. Naturally, he ran the right lane. They ought to run the slower cars in the left lane and the faster cars in the right lane because the left lane sucked.

Users who are viewing this thread