POST NEW CARLSBAD TIMES!

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
excellent numbers pmoddy! :beer: dunno what's up w/ the burnout box... i think tetge and sonicvenum used all the water up. ;-)

stang99

Originally posted by FuShnickens
excellent numbers pmoddy! :beer: dunno what's up w/ the burnout box... i think tetge and sonicvenum used all the water up. ;-)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND IT WAS REALLY FUN TOO!

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I had a great time. Franky, you've got an awesome machine there.

Best Run:

R/T: .471 Foul (D'oh!)

60': 2.034

ET: 12.367

Trap: 117.43

Still, the best part of the day was finally learning how to do a decent burn-out. I melted those damn Nittos. They were still sticky 10-15 mins after my run.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout::burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Last edited:

jonas

Established Member
you guys are lucky I wasnt there,
Goddamn mom had to break her ticker on me :)

I'll be going to lacr on wed night to blow off some steam, really stressed out and bummed I missed c-bad. I'll hope to see some of the regulars there.

Momma is doing just fine guys, still on the resperator but she is very alert and wont stop writing notes to us.

Dale-01L

Established Member
Thanks for the scan!

Just out of curiosity, who got to the finish line first in that timeslip??

:D

Good runs Frank..

My next pass was a little better than that (11.82 @ 115)

-Dale

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Bryan, Sorry i should of zommmmmed in a bit.

Think its time to go for a KB :p

Damn them Sonic Blue's.... There every were :bash:
Think that was John's & Ruben's car.

OBTW...sorry Ruben :(

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
OK. That's it. You get a KB and you are definitely in the ice chest for good! But, seriously, you still have a lot of ET potential in your car with the Eaton. Just look how fast some of the Eastern folk are running as well as the Alaskan people. FiveOhDean hasn't finished with the Eaton either. Take some time to learn how to drive what you have. Consider how much progress you have made already. Get some 4.10's (I am going to) and a sharper non nitrous tune. For a fraction of the KB price, get the rims and tires that jhwalker has. You can hit 11's on the Eaton. The Cobra is not nearly as big as a Lightning and, you are lighter. Get adjustable shocks and disconnect your sway bar. Get a line lock so you can do professional burnouts. Don't waste your money on a KB since it will not really make you that much faster. Check out RaceRats threads. Get a smaller pulley and the idlers.

Not me P. :nonono: Bryan with the Lightning :dw:

Think Randy has a good exp. on that :rolleyes: :p

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
best over all run:
rt: .593
60ft:1.816
1/8th et: 8.057
1/8th mph: 84.49
1/4 et: 12.451
1/4 mph:112.51

best other time
rt: .544

too bad you guys had to throw out the money pot...i would have bought dinner for everyone.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
You guys get any video? Gotta have vids.

Hey Allan,

Did u get a chance to check the tape? Id like to see some vids my self.

I have one of James or Adam missing a shift or we thought it was a miss shift. :shrug:

Allan i'll e-mail it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread