Post most recent pics of your '13-14 GT500

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm one of those guys on the email list lol

@Vinnie_B

For whatever it's worth, I was on the phone with SAI Friday and asking about something unrelated to chin splitters.

In the conversation, I did ask the CS Rep if the splitters would ever be back in stock again.

"Carbon fiber has been hard to get. We have a bunch of them in the back 40 waiting to be painted. Should be painted up by the end of the week. We have a long list of backorders to fill, so they have priority"

I kindly :rolleyes: thanked him

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
@Vinnie_B

For whatever it's worth, I was on the phone with SAI Friday and asking about something unrelated to chin splitters.

In the conversation, I did ask the CS Rep if the splitters would ever be back in stock again.

"Carbon fiber has been hard to get. We have a bunch of them in the back 40 waiting to be painted. Should be painted up by the end of the week. We have a long list of backorders to fill, so they have priority"

Well.......Hopefully one becomes available soon. Not much else can be done outside being patient my friend! Maybe one will pop up on ebay. Ill keep an eye out!

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
@Vinnie_B

This is another option @1Kona_Venom

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
You're killin me Red Venom.....:ROFLMAO: Anderson make shelby's carbon fiber products. Trufiber makes good products.
That one doesn't look as aggressive as the Super snake splitter. This one is decent and at least matches the factory 13/14 Splitter

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
This is another option @1Kona_Venom

That's the one with which I went a few years ago, due to availability and price.

thanks
Only Genuine Shelby parts touch my car :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:
j/k
:ROFLMAO:

You're killin me Red Venom.....:ROFLMAO: Anderson make shelby's carbon fiber products. Trufiber makes good products.
:iagree:

That one doesn't look as aggressive as the Super snake splitter.
Maybe not, but it's not as succeptible to being dragged on curbs and crowned roads, and it's 20% less expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread