Post most recent pics of your '13-14 GT500

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member

Needs window tint

Just bought this. Has been modded and tuned do not know much about the car yet. Very different color combo. Have not ever see one with orange stripes and badge with trinity instead of GT500.
View attachment 1667805
View attachment 1667806

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WeLcOme (saw your other thread).
Do what makes you happy, but for sure get the tune checked out and a compression test done.

All my newly acquired hobby vehicles no matter the mileage get a compression check done.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just bought this. Has been modded and tuned do not know much about the car yet. Very different color combo. Have not ever see one with orange stripes and badge with trinity instead of GT500.
View attachment 1667805
View attachment 1667806

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder if the previous owner added that Trinity stripe.

Nice looking GT-500. I think that is the first black/orange one I've ever seen. Usually it is black/red.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Lol.....I got treated like a criminal in NJ the only time I got pulled over for window tints by NJ's finest. Had full black out on my pimped Black Riviera a long time ago and was by the George Washington Bridge when they searched my car for drugs and weapons......I just laughed. Can only have 30% tint peripheral in NJ unfortunately.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol.....I got treated like a criminal in NJ the only time I got pulled over for window tints by NJ's finest. Had full black out on my pimped Black Riviera a long time ago and was by the George Washington Bridge when they searched my car for drugs and weapons......I just laughed. Can only have 30% tint peripheral in NJ unfortunately.

Sounds like Commie CA.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I was @ a small shop in my town having stripes repaired, they do window tinting. One of the 2 owners mentioned " tinting " is illegal in N.J..
He did mention that if I could get a Dr.'s letter saying I had " light exposure " issues, I could legally get it done.
Tinting is not worth getting pulled over, which is an invite to the LEO to " inspect " the car for other infractions..

GTMAN212

Established Member
I was @ a small shop in my town having stripes repaired, they do window tinting. One of the 2 owners mentioned " tinting " is illegal in N.J..
He did mention that if I could get a Dr.'s letter saying I had " light exposure " issues, I could legally get it done.
Tinting is not worth getting pulled over, which is an invite to the LEO to " inspect " the car for other infractions..

Tinting is illegal only on the front windows in NJ the rears you can go as dark as you like.

T-Town MW

Established Member
4BDBE3C5-42CD-4660-B161-AB77057010A5.jpeg

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Cleaned her up yesterday. Very happy with this car. Paint is in very good shape but definitely going to paint correct over the winter and ceramic coat this spring.

View attachment 1668841

View attachment 1668842

View attachment 1668843
Very nice, but I'm a bit biased. Where are you in Colorado? (I ask because, for all the black GT500s produced, I've seen only three in my travels around the state.)

Sleeping with the enemy. Also known as my wife’s ZL1.

View attachment 1668874
There's a case of stange bedfellows in my garage too, but I really like owning (what I consider to be) the best of both breeds...
20200308_212053.jpg

20200807_163816.jpg

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice, but I'm a bit biased. Where are you in Colorado? (I ask because, for all the black GT500s produced, I've seen only three in my travels around the state.)

There's a case of stange bedfellows in my garage too, but I really like owning (what I consider to be) the best of both breeds...
View attachment 1668906

View attachment 1668907

I’m down in Castle Rock! Love it here. There is someone local to me that has a 12 that’s black. Only 500 i have seen. I wasn’t sure about the black but i am over the moon with the car and the color.

Where are you at in Colorado?

Her Z is very nice. Its bone stock as well. Most likely doing a intake and exhaust over the winter but its a great open top cruiser through the mountains!

I would love a C7 Z...so jealous. Even the color i would get. You got the killer combo imo!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread