Post most recent pics of your '13-14 GT500

svt662

Established Member
So I ordered a pair for the fronts. Simple to put on or should I have the dealership do it next time I take the GT500 in for service? Do they require drilling holes? It looks like some kind of slip-clip instead of screws. i don't want to create a rust problem.
No need to worry, Very easy install you will love them!

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Splash/Rock guards and hood struts were on my “to order list” when I got my car in 2012.

Still haven’t ordered them.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
11/07/2020
2020-foliage-pic-run-11-7-2020-048.jpg

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Took the car out today. Had to pick my truck up from paint. Had a quick moment to tell my wife to snap a video. Quick, vid nothing fancy and no cliff notes.

Next weeks video we will walk around my garage and I'll show you my tooth pick collection from the 1920's

50606139892_9c87e35663_c.jpg

Attachments

• 50606139892_9c87e35663_c.jpg
    50606139892_9c87e35663_c.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 86

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Took the car out today. Had to pick my truck up from paint. Had a quick moment to tell my wife to snap a video. Quick, vid nothing fancy and no cliff notes.

Next weeks video we will walk around my garage and I'll show you my tooth pick collection from the 1920's

View attachment 1672512

Love it. Sounds good, love the color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RockChalk

Established Member

That is sweet! I hate that our 13/14 cars don't have the blower whine. I love that sound!

View attachment 1672512

Kel

Established Member

View attachment 1672512

Nice, now let's hear it when she has the headers installed ;)

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
That is sweet! I hate that our 13/14 cars don't have the blower whine. I love that sound!
You should consider a Resonater Delete tube. Easy install and no tune required, but allows the blower to sing a little louder. Used to be available from Ford and JLT. I haven't shopped them in years, but looks like JLT still sells them. I THINK Ford discontinued theirs. Both come up for sale in the Buy/Sell forum from time-to-time.

If/when you're ready to tune, a JLT CAI, TB, and smaller pulley really bring things to life...

RockChalk

Established Member
I will look into that! I ha
You should consider a Resonater Delete tube. Easy install and no tune required, but allows the blower to sing a little louder. Used to be available from Ford and JLT. I haven't shopped them in years, but looks like JLT still sells them. I THINK Ford discontinued theirs. Both come up for sale in the Buy/Sell forum from time-to-time.

If/when you're ready to tune, a JLT CAI, TB, and smaller pulley really bring things to life...
I rarely ever have the stereo on anyway.

Last edited:

svt662

Established Member

As Norton said, The Resonator Delete is a factory looking part from Ford and makes a Big difference with Blower Whine and No tuning. Your Shelby looks Great!

04MysticCobra

Established Member

What do you mean.....the 13/14 GT500's have the best stereo systems ever in a Shelby.....lol.....took a pic of it too. Actually its not my stereo but looks exactly like that.....lol.

178670_Engine_Web.jpg

Seriously though I am on my 2nd 13/14 GT500 and have yet to put the stereo on in either one. I have no idea what it sounds like. Finally was able to title the Shelby last week and after getting it inspected cruised around with the wife for about an hour with the windows down listening to that sweet music. The wife kept telling me to slow down....lol.

Users who are viewing this thread