Post most recent pics of your '13-14 GT500

fearthesnake

Established Member
Been a while, figured post a couple pics and bump for everyone else.
Top.jpg
Shelby2.jpg

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I used to like that old bow down/not worthy emoji thing, and in this case, you’d have gotten it. Hard.
Absolutely love the Smurf combo!
Actually I would’ve ordered ‘22 in GB but they went to Grabber Blue metallic so I passed.
Thanks for posting!
-J

fearthesnake

Established Member
I used to like that old bow down/not worthy emoji thing, and in this case, you’d have gotten it. Hard.
Absolutely love the Smurf combo!
Actually I would’ve ordered ‘22 in GB but they went to Grabber Blue metallic so I passed.
Thanks for posting!
-J
Really curious to see that new GB metallic in person. Metallic isn't for all colors imo and on the fence about it with GB.

I think you made the right call on the Green though and love it over the current 2020/2021 shade.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Id imagine, you'll get more depth with a metallic grabber blue. Grabber Blue, like Comp Orange kinda like glossy pastel colors without the depth. Imo
Really curious to see that new GB metallic in person. Metallic isn't for all colors imo and on the fence about it with GB.

I think you made the right call on the Green though and love it over the current 2020/2021 shade.

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

fearthesnake

Established Member
Probably the most gorgeous GT500 I have ever seen and all the 13/14s are beautiful. Definitely a rare car there.

What does everyone use to keep the heat extractor and the front spoiler lip looking so black and glossy looking?

I've tried Back to Black Mothers and the Meguiars version to no avail, just doesn't last or show the appearance your trim does?

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Probably the most gorgeous GT500 I have ever seen and all the 13/14s are beautiful. Definitely a rare car there.

What does everyone use to keep the heat extractor and the front spoiler lip looking so black and glossy looking?

I've tried Back to Black Mothers and the Meguiars version to no avail, just doesn't last or show the appearance your trim does?
Switch to carbon fiber, that's what I did.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member

silk shine, water based from chemical guys.
With this car I don't gloss up anything thats black
I use All-Clean, on textured black and fender wheels, chemical guys

Users who are viewing this thread