Post most recent pics of your '13-14 GT500

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
It's kind of silly to compare a Tesla plaid to a 7-8 year old gas motor from a shelby GT500. Yea there fast! BUT there are plenty of built 5.8's out there that would spank that Plaid's azz

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
It's kind of silly to compare a Tesla plaid to a 7-8 year old gas motor from a shelby GT500. Yea there fast! BUT there are plenty of built 5.8's out there that would spank that Plaid's azz
Plus,............if I had to chance to either drive a Tesla Plaid or built '13/'14 GT500?!!?! Yeah, it's gonna be the Shelby.
The rawness, the noise, the soul. All day, every day.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Plus,............if I had to chance to either drive a Tesla Plaid or built '13/'14 GT500?!!?! Yeah, it's gonna be the Shelby.
The rawness, the noise, the soul. All day, every day.
I would of gave you 3 thumbs up!!! Amen Brother. Nothing's better than the above mentioned! Period! No im not a EV fan!!! The sound of an microwave accelerating does not excite me......:ROFLMAO:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I would of gave you 3 thumbs up!!! Amen Brother. Nothing's better than the above mentioned! Period! No im not a EV fan!!! The sound of an microwave accelerating does not excite me......:ROFLMAO:
None of that gay EV for me either.
lol

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
EV tesla Plaid loving guy coming on a 2013-14 Shelby GT500 thread talking smack......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
that you backing the car up?
Yep I’m the guy seen videoing the grabber blue Shelby in the burn out box also. My car kept triggering a load limit in the tune at launch that day. I’m pretty much ready for Holley EFI due to all the stock ECU headaches but I’m just glad Milan Dragway will be back this year!
-J

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
The 2021 SVT Prankster Of The Year trophy award goes too........

2021 SVT Prankster of the Year Award.jpg

MR. 1Kona_Venom and MR. gimmie11s

Lets give them a round of applause for there elite Prankster skills and relentless thread searching for the poor little newbies (Like Me) on SVT......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Beware newbie's these pranksters are creeping in threads near you!.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread