Post install results for Granatelli's Ford Coil-On-Plug connector kit

SPXTrader

Certified Loon
Established Member
Damn, PhD in Quantum Mathematics...I tried to tell my Dad what the hell will I do with PhD in Math? Can't get a job with the government...I don no shit...all I get to do is look at all these squiglly lines...Damn, my brain hurts!
Sorry, rant is now over...

06GTO

Established Member
SPXTrader said:
Damn, PhD in Quantum Mathematics...I tried to tell my Dad what the hell will I do with PhD in Math? Can't get a job with the government...I don no shit...all I get to do is look at all these squiglly lines...Damn, my brain hurts!
Sorry, rant is now over...

NSA is always highering mathematicians. They employ more than most countrys have in their populace.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Serpentor said:
less resistance = bigger spark, make sense to me... but if the stock ignition is good enough for a complete combustion even for guys with 600+ rwhp... then i'm not sure you'll gain anything by "upgrading". just my humble opinion
I'm not sure how STP jr. has designed these things. Overvolting these things may not be such a good idea as far as longivity goes. Regulated or not...

SPXTrader

Certified Loon
Established Member
06GTO said:
NSA is always highering mathematicians. They employ more than most countrys have in their populace.

You'd think with dear ol Dad being a ret'd Full Bird, that would help...but, umm, ahhh, some "youthful indescretions" got in the way. HA!

Granatelli

Established Member
01trublue cobra said:
When you compare the stock boots and wire in the boot is a big difference.It starts up alot better and I noticed the throttle response right away, it pulls harder on the low mid range RPM torque wise.I didn't pull it above 5k, because of traffic. I was going to dyno it , but I need the money for some protien shakes at GNC. I give this product two thumbs up.

Thanks for the props

Granatelli

Established Member
quadcammer said:
i would get a set, but im not in the mood to have the car retuned.

It should not need to be retuned - you can always retune since you have better spark but you don't NEED a tune

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
01trublue cobra said:
When you compare the stock boots and wire in the boot is a big difference.It starts up alot better and I noticed the throttle response right away, it pulls harder on the low mid range RPM torque wise.I didn't pull it above 5k, because of traffic. I was going to dyno it , but I need the money for some protien shakes at GNC. I give this product two thumbs up.

got to see them disassembled next to the stockers yesterday at HBH ...2 thumps up for sure

Last edited:

Granatelli

Established Member
Double"O" said:
holy crap if they come with 2 stickers it'll knock a full second off your ET
:lol:

the coils work - again if anyone ever has an issue or is not happy - just lets us know - the thing about snake oil - :xpl: not true

Users who are viewing this thread