Post install results for Granatelli's Ford Coil-On-Plug connector kit

Serpentor

Rock Hard Member
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
haha yea tell me about it!

if someone buys them for me though, i'll pay for the dyno runs :D

sweet, whats your address so I can buy you some Greddy decals? I want to see before and after dyno charts.

UCBeau

Serpentor said:
sweet, whats your address so I can buy you some Greddy decals? I want to see before and after dyno charts.
my car can't handle that kind of HP, come on now. :nonono:

cobraracer46

Banned
SanDiego01Snake said:
i'm curious if you actually know anything or just post up to try and appear like you know something?
I have an AA degree in automotive electronics and I also have over 8 years of hands on experience as a ASE and Ford master certified technician.

jd93gt

Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
so can you give an explanation as to why you don't think these products will work?
Apparently not.... Beau, your internet prowess is astounding, you've frightened him into submission! lol :bowdown: :beer:

Darkman

Rolling Thunder
Established Member
Wals9331 not a cobra motor. I pulled the 4.6 and dropped in a 351W based stroker. No longer need any of the 4.6 stuff.

UCBeau

jd93gt said:
Apparently not.... Beau, your internet prowess is astounding, you've frightened him into submission! lol :bowdown: :beer:
geez i didn't even think i asked a tough question. i was genuinely interested in why he posted what he did.

then again, just cause i have an AA in business, doesn't mean i can sit back and run General Motors ;)

i'll use my B.A. in History for that :D

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
geez i didn't even think i asked a tough question. i was genuinely interested in why he posted what he did.

then again, just cause i have an AA in business, doesn't mean i can sit back and run General Motors ;)

i'll use my B.A. in History for that :D

Well aparently neither can the folks who are actually running that company so you might as well take your shot, I can't see you doin' any worse!

Darkman said:
Wals9331 not a cobra motor. I pulled the 4.6 and dropped in a 351W based stroker. No longer need any of the 4.6 stuff.

Okay I know your sig says you don't show and tell and all that, but I think we'd all like to see a picture of that . . . :eek:

Darkman

Rolling Thunder
Established Member
Rex Racer I see you hail from St. Louis. I will be there May 18-21 for the WFC9 to run Wild Street come see for yourself. 99 Mustang GT license plate reads luvn20.

UCBeau

REX-RACER said:
Well aparently neither can the folks who are actually running that company so you might as well take your shot, I can't see you doin' any worse!
hahahahahahahahaha you make a great point.

06GTO

Established Member
Not sure of the rep of the company but with my extensive working knowledge of electronics I see no reason why it would not help your car perform better. Now as for the horse power statement I do not have an answer. I will leave that to the dyno queens. Efficiency can be measured in mpg and throttle response just as well as HP numbers. Too many look at the peak and not the curve as many already know, in other words a low resistance wire should help you burn your fuel better and smooth your curve but as for peak power increases I do not know. :beer:

Last edited:

UCBeau

06GTO said:
Not sure of the rep of the company but with my extensive working knowledge of electronics I see no reason why it would not help your car perform better. Now as for the horse power statement I do not have an answer. I will leave that to the dyno queens. Efficiency can be measured in mpg and throttle response just as well as HP numbers. Too many look at the peak and not the curve as many already know, in other words a low resistance wire should help you burn your fuel better and smooth your curve but as for peak power increases I do not know. :beer:
with my limited background in electronics, that was my thought too.

Serpentor

Rock Hard Member
Established Member
less resistance = bigger spark, make sense to me... but if the stock ignition is good enough for a complete combustion even for guys with 600+ rwhp... then i'm not sure you'll gain anything by "upgrading". just my humble opinion

Users who are viewing this thread