Possibly moving to California

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
By seeing it all the time, unless he has proof that he lives in SC and either here on business or taking care of a family member they'll quickly pull him over and impound the vehicle. This happen in my Ohio County with someone running around with Virginia plates but had an Ohio address. They quickly impounded the car and he had to pay I think a $5500 fine and then buy all the Ohio plate fees for the last 3 years he had it registered in his parents address.

Unless you change plates like every 2 years, which can quickly add up it just is not worth it.

My thought was to sell it to my dad, then let the car stayed registered to him. SC plates and registration. I would of course be the primary driver. It's just a weekend toy. If it's too much trouble I would just sell it. I could use the money anyway, seeing as how it might take me time to find decent employment if I do head to CA.

Thanks for the responses!

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
My thought was to sell it to my dad, then let the car stayed registered to him. SC plates and registration. I would of course be the primary driver. It's just a weekend toy. If it's too much trouble I would just sell it. I could use the money anyway, seeing as how it might take me time to find decent employment if I do head to CA.

I'm in Cola now, near Forest Acres/VA hospital. ping me i you think you're going to sale the fox or any parts

AAG

Established Member

Or just don't move to California lol

Blown 89

Established Member
$500k will get you pretty much whatever you want in my area. If we move and I have to pay more than $90 a square foot I'm going to be pissed.
$500k gets you a 1,800 sq/ft 3bd/2ba 50's home on a tiny lot and a carport on my street. A fantastic brewery is a 5 minute walk from my back gate though so I don't complain.

Users who are viewing this thread