Possible help from ford

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
Trust me when I say I understand the term "You play, you pay" and when dealing with "new" technology there is a bit of concern, however when the same tuner has tuned hundreds without any similar issues it creates a cause for concern with the product. Do you honestly believe that everybody who has had this issue posts about it on the internet? The internet is not the holy grail of facts. Posted below is a picture of a tech discussion forum where multiple techs discuss the #8 issue and of course it's not 100% verifiable, but one tech does say the car he is working on seems to be stock.

forddoc1.jpg

seems like u need to get a life.

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
coming from a guy with sn-95. a mechanic who said he cant tell if the car is stock. I dont get your point? sounds like a jealous old news sn-95 owner.

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
So I just took a look at the FMCDealer forums myself. They only go back to June 15th, can't see any older threads, so this thread is now gone. Guess what, not a single thread there now discussing any kind of Coyote failures. Once again, so much for this mass breakage that some would like people to believe.

Thanks kdanner. :beer:

95RioRedCobra

This Cobra Bites!
Established Member
coming from a guy with sn-95. a mechanic who said he cant tell if the car is stock. I dont get your point? sounds like a jealous old news sn-95 owner.

Jealous over what? Any reason why you are such a prick? Am I bothering you... is taking the time in your meaningless day reading what I've had to say in any way causing you physical or mental anguish? I think not, so why don't you "Get a life"! I copied and posted that pic directly from a thread on AFM.com where the op posted pics of this and other internal "confidential" documents that his service advisor allowed him to take pics of, but would not give him copies as he wasn't permitted too. This isn't even my fight, but I can see why the op is upset. My differing views from yours are what makes this world go round. Everybody is entitled to there own opinion. This is what I do for a living and this is the first time I have ever seen any car break a piston with a cai/tune combo... Period!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread