Positive Vibe thread

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
IMG_5222.JPG
Lostah roll and doing absolutely nothing.

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Took a day trip with the soon to be wifey and the dogs to the NC mountains Saturday. Such a great day!

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I'm flattered this thread has been so well received. I'm happy to know so many of you see the same thing I do- A world of negativity. But from everyone's posts, we all have so much to be thankful for.

Katie and I continued to slave away on our new home this weekend. I finally got the garage setup and a friend is renting one bay from me until his garage is finished. We pressure washed the deck and I turned around to find my girlfriend/fiance walking out in shorts and a Bikini top to take the pressure washer nozzle from me and split the work load (it's a very big deck). Then she started priming the living room walls while I was gone for a few hours (rental flat non-primed paint sucks). All the while, she took care of our three animals, did laundry, and planned dinner.

I'm a lucky man to have her and this house, even if it was a little run down from the get go.

lastcall190

Established Member
^^ Nice! Very fortunate to have someone who loves to pitch in and help share the workload.

Had a hiccup with my mower Saturday. Start then die immediately, worked fine last week. Hmm. Tinkered a bit after pulling the air filter and discovered problem. Fixed in short order for $0 and back to mowing. Saved myself some coin, got the lawn mowed, and discovered that the Stihl trimmer I have has some sort of rev limiter safeguard. Solved that problem and now I have full power again.

Framed out my shower enclosure, ran some more water lines for my whole house and decided on a layout for my plumbing manifold. Projects are slow to complete these days but making progress feels good.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I played around with my adjustable motor mounts and transmission mount and found the perfect angles all the way back to the pinion and eliminated all of my drive train vibe. I guess that could be called "good Vibes". I just can't lift my arms this morning...

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm flattered this thread has been so well received. I'm happy to know so many of you see the same thing I do- A world of negativity. But from everyone's posts, we all have so much to be thankful for.

Katie and I continued to slave away on our new home this weekend. I finally got the garage setup and a friend is renting one bay from me until his garage is finished. We pressure washed the deck and I turned around to find my girlfriend/fiance walking out in shorts and a Bikini top to take the pressure washer nozzle from me and split the work load (it's a very big deck). Then she started priming the living room walls while I was gone for a few hours (rental flat non-primed paint sucks). All the while, she took care of our three animals, did laundry, and planned dinner.

I'm a lucky man to have her and this house, even if it was a little run down from the get go.
Excellent!!! Nothing like getting some help around the house from your best friend, especially when they pitch in without asking for help. And I'm sure the work attire helped with the work situation.....so it was a bonus!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I played around with my adjustable motor mounts and transmission mount and found the perfect angles all the way back to the pinion and eliminated all of my drive train vibe. I guess that could be called "good Vibes". I just can't lift my arms this morning...

It's horrendous how much driveline angle problems the S550 have. It's part of the reason I sold mine even though I hadn't had issues yet. But I'm happy you got it figured out man!

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Dropped my wife's car off at the dealership for service. Then her our 2 yr old son and myself had lunch and did some summer clothes shopping for him and few other errands and just hung out in the city for the day. It was awesome!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Grateful for my job fixing medical x-ray machines. I'm one of those assholes who loves his work. Carol Shelby said there were three reasons to do anything:

1.) You can make a living at it.

2.) It's fun.

3.) It's a worthwhile endeavor.

My job happens to be all three. And I fell into it ass-backwards through a journey I wouldn't even want to try and do over, despite any and all plans I had made for myself.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Grateful for my job fixing medical x-ray machines. I'm one of those assholes who loves his work. Carol Shelby said there were three reasons to do anything:

1.) You can make a living at it.

2.) It's fun.

3.) It's a worthwhile endeavor.

My job happens to be all three. And I fell into it ass-backwards through a journey I wouldn't even want to try and do over, despite any and all plans I had made for myself.
I don't know how you deal with all the twats working at MRI facilities. I am fixing lighting in one. No maintenance for 10 years. They are bitching that it's too bright.

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Was grateful I was able to take my car out Saturday and Sunday. Two great days for it.
It's been a while, between feeling like crap and crappy weather. Hoping for another killer weekend weather-wise!

Users who are viewing this thread