SOLD: Posi Ported Eaton W/ Dragon Port Matched Plenum and TB

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Added info, worked with a stock tube and MAF. If going e85 will need at least 60s. Have a KB BAP I'll toss in now that I'm Fore Return.

So minus injectors and a tune pretty much the whole kit.

Last edited:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
SOLD

Have a bunch of other stuff I'm looking to get rid of. Old Fore Precision fuel hat (before they became Fore Innovation) with all the adapters to plug and play to the stock lines and returnless system. Catted Bassani X pipe with OR tubes included. Pass side 9 thread head, bunch of random stuff letting go cheap. Have to hit the storage unit to see what's in there. Full set of clean OEM 2015 20" Chrone F150 wheels. Plus God knows what else. I'll start making threads. OEM now unobtainable 03-04 oil cooler, extra Metco lower kit with 4# and 6# ring, etc, etc Cleaning up and minimizing and running across about of valuable stuff.

Realizing I'm paying damn near $300 a month to store half this stuff and Christmas decorations. Parts that could be put to use and not collect dust. Get rid of the damn storage unit.

Last edited:

ReDbALLs

show me the face!
Established Member
SOLD

Have a bunch of other stuff I'm looking to get rid of. Old Fore Precision fuel hat (before they became Fore Innovation) with all the adapters to plug and play to the stock lines and returnless system. Catted Bassani X pipe with OR tubes included. Pass side 9 thread head, bunch of random stuff letting go cheap. Have to hit the storage unit to see what's in there. Full set of clean OEM 2015 20" Chrone F150 wheels. Plus God knows what else. I'll start making threads. OEM now unobtainable 03-04 oil cooler, extra Metco lower kit with 4# and 6# ring, etc, etc Cleaning up and minimizing and running across about of valuable stuff.

Realizing I'm paying damn near $300 a month to store half this stuff and Christmas decorations. Parts that could be put to use and not collect dust. Get rid of the damn storage unit.
Woot, woot thanks SVTP and Black02GT!

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Woot, woot thanks SVTP and Black02GT!
Picking up a fresh HD as hell double wall box (3X rated the shipment weight) and packing up tomorrow and packing the hell out of it so they can drop it from a plane. Worst case will ship Wednesday. If not tomorrow. Aiming for tomorrow, but never know who wants to be an asshole and **** your plans up.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's awesome that it's sold. The buyer will be very happy with that package. Very rare to see a Posi ported Eaton up for sale.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
How much do you want for that OE oil cooler?

Judging from ebay $300 plus shipping. Probably can get that in a USPS flat rate so not much. Seems fair they're listing $350-$400 on eBay but this is SVTP so everyone gets the friend discount.

Will need an o ring kit. Ones on ebay for $15 bucks or legit from Speed Concepts

I took it all apart tossed the rings and put it a parts washer when I took it off so clean as new just needs rings. I'll get it all together and make a thread after I mail this blower out.

Yours if you want it but will make a new post and pics rule 7 blah blah to follow all the rules.

Went MMR remote on my last build so don't need it anymore.

Might even have to o-ring kit. Have to look around. Warming up a bit but I'm a pussy and last few days were below freezing so not to motivated to spend hours in the garage.

Last edited:

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
Judging from ebay $300 plus shipping. Probably can get that in a USPS flat rate so not much. Seems fair they're listing $350-$400 on eBay but this is SVTP so everyone gets the friend discount.

Will need an o ring kit. Ones on ebay for $15 bucks or legit from Speed Concepts

I took it all apart tossed the rings and put it a parts washer when I took it off so clean as new just needs rings. I'll get it all together and make a thread after I mail this blower out.

Yours if you want it but will make a new post and pics rule 7 blah blah to follow all the rules.

Went MMR remote on my last build so don't need it anymore.

Might even have to o-ring kit. Have to look around. Warming up a bit but I'm a pussy and last few days were below freezing so not to motivated to spend hours in the garage.
Cool. I’ll keep an eye out for the listing. However I thought I saw you said it was new, or like new? Lol. I don’t see where I got that from reading back though.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Cool. I’ll keep an eye out for the listing. However I thought I saw you said it was new, or like new? Lol. I don’t see where I got that from reading back though.
Used, like new. Flushed out through a parts washer but not new. I'll run it through again and scrub every speck off. But no, I did run it for awhile. I'll make a post with pics and tag you.

Don't think there are really many if any new stock left. If you want to have a conversation about price PM me but kind of looking up what shit is going for and dropping a few bucks off. Rather sell fast and not deal with haggling.

Sucks it needs rings but realistically would you trust a 20 year old part with rubber o-rings on anyway? Even brand new probably dry rot by now, just MHO.

Last edited:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Sent, PM'd you step by step packing photos and the UPS receipt dropped off at the main hub in person. Double wall HD box with spare carboard doubled over top and bottom so 4 layers. About 6" of closed cell foam around the edges, TB and Plenum are 3 layered in bubbles blah blah. The OCD kicked in. If UPS can **** it up they get an award.

Last edited:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
that is a killer price for what youre getting

Kind of ****ed myself but once hit the button wasn't going to re-neg. After all these years, not nickel and diming a fellow member from 2006. Though wtf 73 posts since 2006?! Step you game up and keep us going.

I feel like the 03-04 Cobra community is getting thin. Gotta keep the knowledge / parts flowing. Got guys like @NotSatisfied turning coal into diamonds. Need more of that.

Last edited:

VLONE

Established Member
How much are you looking to get for the Metco lower? I just picked up a 2003 Redfire convertible a few months back and have been working away on it. A Metco lower with a 4# ring is on my list.

LS WUT

Established Member
Kind of ****ed myself but once hit the button wasn't going to re-neg. After all these years, not nickel and diming a fellow member from 2006. Though wtf 73 posts since 2006?! Step you game up and keep us going.

I feel like the 03-04 Cobra community is getting thin. Gotta keep the knowledge / parts flowing. Got guys like @NotSatisfied turning coal into diamonds. Need more of that.
I agree to that, I’ve seen more cobras being sold on here than being bought. Sad to see, but I guess that’s how things go.

ReDbALLs

show me the face!
Established Member
Hopefully I can post this here, since I cant provide a positive review, =D. This sale obviously was in the buyers corner (Thank you!!) Parts came in mint condition and the packaging for a heavy blower was insane! Black02GT could have shipped expensive Chinaware in that box!!!!

Not that Black02GT needs it, but he is very professional and I am still in shock on what I received for the price!!!! I know I am 15 years late to the Termy build game, but thanks to Black02GT, motivation set in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Hopefully I can post this here, since I cant provide a positive review, =D. This sale obviously was in the buyers corner (Thank you!!) Parts came in mint condition and the packaging for a heavy blower was insane! Black02GT could have shipped expensive Chinaware in that box!!!!

Not that Black02GT needs it, but he is very professional and I am still in shock on what I received for the price!!!! I know I am 15 years late to the Termy build game, but thanks to Black02GT, motivation set in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!
Just treat blower "270 Andy" well ;)

Users who are viewing this thread