SOLD: Posi Ported Eaton W/ Dragon Port Matched Plenum and TB

04 leathel venom

Established Member
Finally got around to pulling it out of the garage and wiping it down. Think I only put 1k miles on it before I went cammed and wanted a TVS for the top end since @Shadow Grey 03 had it. Sat for awhile so the plenum is a little dirty and the gasket is kind of shot (plenum to blower) a piece of Felpro ($10) and a razorblade and you're set. Will need an IAC gasket as well. Gasket for the TB to Plenum is mint. I think it might actually be the last Dragon TB Stefan made, got it direct from him.

Looking for $1250 plus actual shipping I'll eat the Paypal fee.

Don't know if that's a crazy number but being Dragon TB are unobtainable, plus port matched plenum and Posi figure it's a starting point. Needs flange bolts for the TB to plenum not ripping apart the garage for 4 bolts. Comes with Reichard Racing 2.9 attached. Pretty much the ultimate in Eaton setup.

Below is a for sale link Shadow posted in with his dyno numbers and traps. Price seems reasonable considering link below doesn't include the TB or Plenum:

Per previous owner:
"....with a Posi port, dragon inlet and TB, stock manifolds, off road x, borla stingers, JLT intake, proper fuel upgrades, on E85, I made 552/575 with my POSI port. She saw 130-132 in the 1/4 at about 3650lbs. Yes, it's and eaton, but you can make solid numbers with one. Hell, I'm really thinking hard about grabbing this blower honestly."

P.S. @Shadow Grey 03 check your messages you get first dibs if you want it back, You did me right on the purchase so only fair.
Is this still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread