Posi Performance Closed as of 7-20-2012

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
As of today 7-20-2012 Posi Performance is officially closed for incoming sales. I am sorry for the lack of notice but the main reason for this is my wife and I want our lives back. I am lucky enough to have a good full time job and this has become to much with 2 businesses to run.

Posi Performance is ready to flat out grow and we do not have the time to do dedicate to it like we would want to. I'm also at the wrong time in my life to walk away from my full time job to do this.

I've had a blast and treated people just like we all want to be treated along the way and have no regrets about any 1 sale that we did. For well over 500 customers total I don't think to many other businesses can say that and I'm most proud of our customer service and how we treated each and every one of you. Potential customers or customers that we actually did things for.

My life over the last 3 years or so has been lacking free time and my kids are 9 and 7 years old. Returning phone calls up to 9:00 at night takes its toll on your family and also on yourself. Not that I didn't enjoy talking to some of you for an hour or more late at night but I just want my life and free time back. Boy did I have fun talking to some of you too lol!

I am truely sorry for this and for what we want with our free time back I hope all of you can understand the lack of a notice. If we put up a thread saying we're going to close in a month we'd be busy for 2 months. Then even there would still be people that were ready to send in their blowers for porting. So to me no matter what there's just not a way to make everyone happy. So again I truely am sorry.

We'll be starting threads for some things we have here in stock within the next week or so.

Thanks to all of you that have supported us and have become friends of mine through this business. Again I've had a blast and it's just the wrong time in my life right now to grow this into what I KNOW it can be.

Last a special thanks to BADASS03SVT for all of your help and knowledge you've lent to me and our customers. You da' man!!!!:rockon:

Okay I'm almost getting teared up so....

Thanks,
Brian and Miranda:beer:

Last edited:

StangSupremacy

Established Member
Although I havent directly dealt with you, I know a lot of people who were extremely happy with your business. Its sad to see a business close, couldn’t you just have hired someone to run it for you?

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Although I havent directly dealt with you, I know a lot of people who were extremely happy with your business. Its sad to see a business close, couldn’t you just have hired someone to run it for you?

There's nobody I trust with my name other than myself and don't have the time to watch someone like I would need to unfortunately.

IA Shelby

Established Member
Good for you to put your family ahead of all else.

Come back stronger when the kids get older.

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Damn man, now I can't get my eaton ported LOL. I completely understand. There's nothing more important to a man than his wife and kids, and time lost can never be gotten back. Good luck sir and thanks for the great service and awesome port work.

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
Damn, don't see too many people that gotta close up shop for being too busy, so you must have been doing something right!

Glad you're able to go back to your life on your own terms, best of luck on your future endeavors!

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
well, i completely understand and hate to hear. again, thanks Brian/Miranda for your recent help.....you guys are top notch!!!

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
All the money in the world won't replace the time you have to spend with your family. I completely understand what you are saying as I have a very good job also but choose not to live at it even though I could. You have been one of the top vendors on this site for a long time. With all the customers you have had I have never heard a single complaint about you, thats's a rare occurence in todays business. Your wife is one of the friendliest people I have dealt with also. While it's sad to see you go sometimes the best thing to do is to have some time away. I'm glad I got one of your ports while I still could, enjoy the time with your family.

bossnova3

Established Member
Posi is or was a top notch shop I can honestly say this is not a good thing for us. Completely understand your reasons and thanks for all the good port jobs people got out of your shop you are truly going to be missed enjoy the family and THANKS

ED

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Wow this is surprising news! Good Luck Brian with your REAL life, I know this hobby takes up lots of free time you could be spending with your kids as they grow!

E.Marquez

Established Member
Sad to see a quality small business close the doors, but nothing can replace the family time lost..
Sounds like the right decision for your family... No one can fault you for that. Best of luck in all you venture into.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Wow, sad news, Brian! As people have mentioned, family is so important. Good luck with your future!

Last edited:

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Good luck Brian with all your endeavors and I hope to see you active in the Cobra scene still. Take care of the family because without that there is nothing!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread