Posi Performance Closed as of 7-20-2012

sedanman

Established Member
Good luck, as someone who has unexpectedly lost there son I agree. Enjoy your new found free time, and now I have to explain to my wife that a tvs is the only option.

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Brian, Glad I got to meet you at BG last year. You are a class act!!! Goodluck with whatever you do and enjoy your time with your family!!!!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Sad to see this but understandable. I too am a devoted family man and I have several projects that have been put on hold due to family first. I have a ported blower almost ready to go on but have not had time to complete the job due to other priorities. I ported it my self with Posi's help and info on the forum. Thanks for all your help. May be you could still offer pointers to us self porters from time to time.

You are more than welcome and I can't seem to get away from this place so I'm sure I'll be around.:beer:

Good for you. You're doing the right thing.

Thanks.

Good luck, as someone who has unexpectedly lost there son I agree. Enjoy your new found free time, and now I have to explain to my wife that a tvs is the only option.

Thanks, sorry for your loss, and I'm sure she'll understand.;-)

Valhalla, Brian?

Just let me know when. Or anybody else. Be cool to make a foursome from this place lol.

Brian, Glad I got to meet you at BG last year. You are a class act!!! Goodluck with whatever you do and enjoy your time with your family!!!!

Glad I got to meet the Legend himself.:thumbsup: Good luck with your new goals.

Good Luck, Brian. And thanks for the RXT. Just had it installed this week and it works great.

Steve

You are welcome and other than Mcleod just being a bad place of business practice in my own personal experience that clutch is a good one!

redrockett

Established Member
Best of luck to you Brian! I am sure whatever you do you will be successful! I hate to see you go but I am glad to see you do what more people should do and that is spend more time with their families and enjoy life rather than work it away. You will be missed!!

Users who are viewing this thread