Posi Performance Closed as of 7-20-2012

So is this really the end for anyone trying to get a Posi ported blower or will there be anyone for people to get a port from you Brian?

ian04

Established Member
i total understand but i am sad to see it happen also as everybody else but u gota do what u gota do best whishes to u and ur family

port #304 will be tearen the streets up forever ant ever getten rid of it now im part of a select group lol

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
Sorry to hear this Brian & thanks for the supply of parts at a good price while it lasted!! Family is always first,I have a 14 yr old(and a wife) & have a hard time keeping under control with one job!!!!

oldmodman

Established Member
Thanks for all work you've put into everything Brian.

I can certainly understand the needs of family and your main job.

Several times I have considered trying to bring a brainstorm to commercial success. But realized that there just are not enough hours in the day.

Good luck on winding down POSI Performance and getting your life back.

And I'll keep my eyes open for your garage sale.

But, darn it, I was hoping you would develop a WHIPPLE Port someday:burnout:

Now, it's vacation time for you and Miranda.

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
Thanks for all the help, and countless pm's and phone calls!! Great customer service!!! I hate to see you go, but i can understand your situation.. i too made a big career change this year so i could be home with my boys... Best of luck to you and miranda!! thanks for all the help.. BTW im getting closer to that 600 mark on this ole posi race port!!

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Thanks for all your input and helping people get more horsepower! I've never bought anything from you, but you always cease to amaze with with all the questions you ask and are good with the customers. You were more concerned about the customers more than anything. Well family first obviously, Posi Performance will surely be missed!

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
Thanks for all the time and r&d to help make these cars fly! Are you still be racing I haven't read much about your car lately?

supraman1990

Established Member
Sad to hear, but understandable. Glad I've got Posi Port #333 under my hood now, as I bet the price is going to rocket up. Don't be a stranger, as I trust you will not in the times I've talked to you. I left this scene for awhile as well, but it will always draw you back in. I'll be waiting on that sale, hopefully you've got some ported Dragons laying around.....

46stang

Established Member
Oh, wow. I Pm'd your wife last weekend and my blower should arrive to you on monday according to the USPS. So I did make it in time yea? If mine is your last one can I get it stamped 'last'? :banana:

I understand on the family man. I too have a 7 and 9 year old. They are a handful but also a lot of fun. You have to spend as much time as you can now because in a few more years you will and I will be the annoying parents who keep them from hanging out with their friends, etc, etc.

I wish you, your wife and the whole family the best, and if i may; I suggest you take the family on a nice vacation. it sounds like you all deserve one! ::rockon:

Boobinspector

Established Member
The very Best to you and the Mrs. I am glad I got to know you and meet at a Terminator Shootout. I was thinking about a twin screw in the future but not it's gonna stay Posi ported for a good while. You da man. Thanks again Brian for all the help and info. Especially when I had to pull my Eaton apart on the 4th of July. Number 48 still pulling like a monster. I feel your pain though I am gone from my family for months at a time being here at Ft Hood while family is back home in Maryland. I just can't wait to be done with it and be back with 3 hard headed sons and my wonderful wife.... But in time you will be back. Because it will always be there.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I had a lot of respect for you as a person before this Brian, but now I have a ton of respect for you. Family has always been and always will be number 1 in my book and it appears that it is for you as well.
Good luck with everything and I'm sure one day you may just start this back up and do well with it. It's always been a pleasure to talk with you guys and BG last year was awesome!

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
I know how tough it can balancing work/family. Money, it comes and goes, but time you can never get back.

Now go spend the day with your kids :thumbsup:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
This is the section I saved for last today to read and now I see why. I don't even know where to start replying to all the posts. Thanks to everyone for chiming in to make a post.

Yes I'll be at BG for the World Finals and my car is doing great! It's on a break in tune with around 21*'s of timing. Through the auto it's already made 537hp on the dyno and before to long we'll have some good gas in it and a nitrous tune for it as well.

Then it's off to the drag strip to attempt to become 2nd on the all time ported Eaton/nitrous list with anything under a 9.83. With a race weight of 3,800 lbs. Honestly I think it'll go 9.7's with ease and 10.30's on blower only.

cozmo2806

up in dat azz
Established Member
Brian, Thanks for all you have done for the community! Sometimes you have to do whats best for you. Best of luck.

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Wow, Brian - that's a drag that you can't grow the business at this point.

Have you given any though of just selling the techniques/intellectual property to someone or is this not really feasible?

Users who are viewing this thread