Posi Performance Closed as of 7-20-2012

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Damn Brian, I'm sorry to hear this, but you're smart. Family is always first. The price of a POSI ported eaton just doubled I'll bet lol!!

Good luck to you man and hopefully later on in life you'll have the time to enter the Mustang world again with your awesome work.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
If I was to consider doing a port, you were the only name on the list. Guess I will have to buy a used one! Good luck sir.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Don't be sorry for us, Brian. We were fortunate to have you here.

I have a 11 and 9 year old myself and I totally understand. You are making the correct decision.

Fellas, look for him to be back when the kids go to college though. It's in his blood.

Here's to you Mr. Bestdamneatonporter guy :beer:

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
Damn it now who are we supposed to go to, to get a proper port job?!!! Well Brian, maybe now you'll have some time to make a Vegas trip?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I've only bought a couple things from you guys, but your service was top notch and sometimes thats very hard to find! I really respect what your doing and your kids are young yet and they will grow fast. Best of luck!

perry2k12

Established Member
This is very saddening! You guys have always been my favorite company that is tied to car parts. I was excited to see you let it get big and compete with the big dogs. I'll definitely be watching for those deal threads!!!

Edit: I am glad you are doing what's right for your family. And when I go whipple, I will put my POSI blower on display in my garage! Not going anywhere:beer:

Last edited:

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
Sad news for all terminator owners... Good luck to you and your family Brian. Thanks for all the help/advice you have given to me!

346CamaroSS

Established Member
Sorry to hear Brian. Good luck on your endeavors. Glad i sent my blower to you when i did!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

G04cobra

Established Member
I'd look for an increase in price on used Posi blowers now, heard nothing but fantastic things about POSI, big loss but the best of luck to you!!!

+1..Looks like I have a limited edition POSI PORT :banana:

Thank you for dedicating your time and effort into this niche market.

cobracide

Established Member
Completely understand your motivation for doing this. You've made some great contributions to the Terminator community. Hope to see you around here and there on the boards every now and then. Best of luck Brian!

T800

Established Member
I doubt you remember me, but you mentioned this very thing about 6 weeks ago and asked that I not say anything as you were not ready to make any sort of anouncement. I kept my mouth shut! Can you call my ex wife and tell her that it IS possible? :D

Any way thanks for the excellent service, top shelf product and being a good guy. All 3 are hard to find individually, let alone in one place. I am pretty stoked to have snatched up one of your ports before you made what I am sure was a very hard decision.

We already have a build # thread for our cars...we need to start one for our Posi port #'s!

Good luck in the future Brian!! :burnout:

shb5007

Established Member
I doubt you remember me, but you mentioned this very thing about 6 weeks ago and asked that I not say anything as you were not ready to make any sort of anouncement. I kept my mouth shut! Can you call my ex wife and tell her that it IS possible? :D

Any way thanks for the excellent service, top shelf product and being a good guy. All 3 are hard to find individually, let alone in one place. I am pretty stoked to have snatched up one of your ports before you made what I am sure was a very hard decision.

We already have a build # thread for our cars...we need to start one for our Posi port #'s!

Good luck in the future Brian!! :burnout:

Good idea on the Posi build # thread.

MGC

Established Member
That stinks... I really wanted my blower ported and you guys were the only company I'd want to do it! but totally understand, best of luck with everything.

nycarpenter

Established Member
There's nobody I would trust growing a business with my name other than myself. Then if I did find someone to train and they left that's to much time invested to do over again. Last the main reason for this is lack of time anyways.

I agree with you and we've thought about it but where we our in our lives it's just not an option for what I would want Posi Performance to be and that's HUGE.

Another time my friend. It's not a funeral just a turn of the page. Always a pleasure to know you guys were a PM or phone call away. We will see you around :)

TRBO VNM

I kept waiting for this thread and was pleased I hadn't seen it yet.

Big loss to the community in the services you provided. Glad I have one on my car.

Blackedout

Established Member
Perhaps post a sign on the front door... "OUT RACING WITH JAKE BACK SOOOOON"... :D Enjoy your time with the FAMILY... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread