POS GTR takes a crap at a track....priceless.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
i've searched and come up with noting, so since your online right now, post up pics of your rides. come on, i can give you a pice right now of every car in my sig. my current mach, the cobra i sold almost 2 years ago, the truck i sold 3 years ago, and the tbird i sold almost 4 1/2 years ago. go for it

I remember seeing a post where he said he didnt have a car, he couldnt afford one...

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
I remember seeing a post where he said he didnt have a car, he couldnt afford one...

I'm sure he was joking...He always brags about having this badass 350Z, his neighbor has a GTR, and another neighbor has a Porsche and they ALL live in Apartments.....

Lankhoss

Established Member
Use all the excuses you want, but I think that everyone agrees they'd rather have a T56 transmission that costs 1/4 of the "fancy" one in the GTR that's made out of glass.

I don't care WHY this happens so often, but no matter what kind of "state of the art" stuff they put in the GTR transmission, it's useless when it's broken. And when it costs 12k, or 20k, or whatever......it's also not very practical, either.

04svtterm

Established Member
does this count as circumventing the obscenity filter??? God I hope so....

350z and fast don't belong in the same sentence......

umm....thats just a dumb statement. Ive seen some pretty quick 350z in my day. I still think they are alil funny looking,but i give them respect for the potential they have. the 370z should be good.

burnzilla

Established Member
Lol at the last comment.

Ill quote it for those who might not see it.
BOC rocks!

With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound
He steps on the gas and holds the brake down

Helpless people just stand and look
Scream bug-eyed as his tranny cooks

He hooks up the tires but then he backs down
As he cries through the screeches of the shredding sound

Oh, no, they say he's got to go
Go, go, Godzilla, yeah

burnzilla

Established Member
umm....thats just a dumb statement. Ive seen some pretty quick 350z in my day. I still think they are alil funny looking,but i give them respect for the potential they have. the 370z should be good.
Agreed.
The 350z holds its own.

ScrewDrvr

Established Member
I was thinking the exact same thing. No car in recent years has ever been hyped so much and failed so hard.

"Corvette Killer"

"Supercar Killer"

"Z06 Killer"

yadda yadda. :nonono:

and the GTR straight up dominates those cars.

But, drag racing is the be all performance indicator on this website. A $436 POS fox body with slicks and gears is the best performance vehicle ever made!!

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
and the GTR straight up dominates those cars.

But, drag racing is the be all performance indicator on this website. A $436 POS fox body with slicks and gears is the best performance vehicle ever made!!
:lol1:
i'm assuming thats a joke.....right?

ScrewDrvr

Established Member
:lol1:
i'm assuming thats a joke.....right?

if you want it to be, just keep telling yourself that until you convince yourself.

for the rest of us, we will look at actual test to see the facts.

You're welcome to join the real world with the rest of us whenever you're ready.

kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
if you want it to be, just keep telling yourself that until you convince yourself.

for the rest of us, we will look at actual test to see the facts.

You're welcome to join the real world with the rest of us whenever you're ready.

Ignorant: lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact.

:lol: That is what you are!

ScrewDrvr

Established Member
Ignorant: lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact.

:lol: That is what you are!

if there was ever a definition of "pot.kettle.black", then this is it folks.

99% of test comparing the GTR to the z06, 911, viper..etc, the GTR has won easily.

Oh damn, there I go posting facts and common sense, lets see how the rednecks respond. Lets see if anyone wants to try and argue these FACTS with me. Please, please do.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
if there was ever a definition of "pot.kettle.black", then this is it folks.

99% of test comparing the GTR to the z06, 911, viper..etc, the GTR has won easily.

Oh damn, there I go posting facts and common sense, lets see how the rednecks respond. Lets see if anyone wants to try and argue these FACTS with me. Please, please do.

ooo yay, another mag reader, we've found a sibling to 25psi

i'm guessing you also whole heartedly believe that nissan's ring claim is true

Last edited:

ScrewDrvr

Established Member
what are you 25psi reincarnated as a retarded jags fan?

awww, whats wrong, you got owned with facts and cant back up your statement? Its ok, you can always take your awesome mustang out and race the assortment of stock jap v6 family cars that can hang with your "pony" car. :cryying:

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
Too bad that when you use the "state of the art components" as they were designed then your warrantee is voided. That's why I'd take the mustang over the over-hyped GTR any day.

As for the drag racing comment, it's all a matter of opinion, but apparently I'm not the only one who thinks that drag racing is great since alot of these GTR's that are breaking are doing so using the feature that is supposed to enable them to go fast on the strip. As for your road racing forums I couldn't care less and will not be checking them out. Road racing does not interest me in the least...but hey, at least it's not drifting.

The way you negatively view the GTR because of its 1/4 mile performance would be the same as a road racing forum saying the Terminator and GT500 are complete POS's because they are slow around a road course. Fair is fair my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread