• Kenne Bell

Votes: 32 32.3%
  • other

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

04boostedstang

Established Member
simple poll. Looking to upgrade from stock Eaton in about a yr. It will be for an 04 cobra, looking to get around 20 psi. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

AaronK

Established Member
It's a hard choice. Whipple looks better and is cheaper and Kenne Bell sounds better... :shrug:

GodStang

Established Member
They are the same price 2.3L Gen II vs KB 2.6L for the complete bolt on kit. Both great great blowers. You will be happy with either. Decide which you like the looks of and go with that.

bobster

Established Member
both are so even. I would pick a whipple because of the cool factory look and the new genII design.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
They both preform the same but the Whipple looks so much better.
I went with a Whipple and It's been great for the past 2 years.

03GT_to_03Cobra

Established Member
Am I the only one that thinks the KB looks better, seems cleaner. I'm not a fan of the logos on the side of the whipple.

Silverboost

Established Member
Am I the only one that thinks the KB looks better, seems cleaner. I'm not a fan of the logos on the side of the whipple.

you don't have to put the logos on. They are decals. +1 that the whipple looks much better than the Kenne Bell but both of them give equal performance so it's really a wash to which one you pick.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
KB
looks better, blower whine is unreal....and "kenne bell cobra" sounds cooler than "whipple cobra"

when i hear whipple i automatically think of some kind of icecream treat from dairy queen...not sure why

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
KB
looks better, blower whine is unreal....and "kenne bell cobra" sounds cooler than "whipple cobra"

when i hear whipple i automatically think of some kind of icecream treat from dairy queen...not sure why

Agreed, pretty much sums it up.
Nothing like pulling away from someone and them getting the KENNE BELL scream of death. Just sounds like it's going to eat one's soul.

04Sonic

Established Member
Most love the whipples I also have one, however what we are seeing with the KB'S is lower Iat temps across the board at the same boost levels.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I felt the whipple looks better.,., but I picked based on what my tuner uses, and I am happy with it.,.,although, I feel I would have been happy either way :thumbsup: have only heard problems out of the older style KB's ,., either flip a coin or pick a tuner you trust and go with his choice :)

Users who are viewing this thread