• other

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T_Factor

Established Member
New Generation Whipple.

I have the new gen. W140ax. (2.3)

3.0 upper / stock lower / 17# of boost / 19 degrees of timing / 93 octane tune.

Corrected Numbers
600 RWHP
570 RWTQ

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Whipple. I like hearing the boatload of dollars I have in the Exhaust. Not drown it out with a whine.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Whipple.

Looks better, Whines enough for me and is cheaper. When i had to choose it was a no brainer. I think "whipple cobra" sounds just as badass as "KB cobra" IMO. If you want to spend more for the same power with worst customer service then get the KB.

04Sonic

Established Member
yeah... this debate with never end... the heat efficency would be the whipple, the black shoe box with the scream would be the kb. why not go turbos?

Do you have back to back data log's like we do showing this claim.

04boostedstang

Established Member
how much did some of you guys pay for your Whipples or KB's...also, I know the wine is louder on the KB's than the Whipples; but what do Whipples sound like? I never herd a good video...are they louder or quiter than the stock Eatons? :shrug:
Thanks

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
how much did some of you guys pay for your Whipples or KB's...also, I know the wine is louder on the KB's than the Whipples; but what do Whipples sound like? I never herd a good video...are they louder or quiter than the stock Eatons? :shrug:
Thanks

You can get everything new for around 3K.
The Whipple sounds crisp and smooth of you can hear it over my loud ass exhaust, lol.

You can also find some killer deals in the market section if you look around. :thumbsup:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
KB 2.6H 3550(includes all gaskets needed) if I remember correctly,., plus supporting mods.,., injectors, mass air, new bling pulley(bf:)), and tune.,., so prices very a bit.
Rob

GodStang

Established Member
KB 2.6H 3550(includes all gaskets needed) if I remember correctly,., plus supporting mods.,., injectors, mass air, new bling pulley(bf:)), and tune.,., so prices very a bit.
Rob

First the KB 2.6L is $3349. Anyone on here that says the whipple is cheaper must of never bought one. Remember that 90% of the venders that sell Whipple ONLY SELL THE COMPRESSOR. You have to buy gaskets, oil, belts, and pulleys. The Kenne Bell is more expensive because it COMES WITH EVERY THING!! After you added up the gaskets, pulleys, oil, and belts, the Whipple comes out ON AVERAGE of $50 more. When you spend that much money then $50 is not a big deal.

Things to consider. Which you like the best, WHAT YOUR TUNER RECOMMENDS and is use to tuning. A good tune goes a long way in power and engine life.

You will be VERY happy with either hence the reason so many stand by what they have.

Last edited:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
the whip doesn't even come with oil :eek:

I knew about the gaskets.,., but geeeze :shrug:

KB FTFMW!!!

GodStang

Established Member
the whip doesn't even come with oil :eek:

I knew about the gaskets.,., but geeeze :shrug:

KB FTFMW!!!

I said 90% of the vendors. When you call to order make sure you know what your getting and not having to pay extra money to install.

Users who are viewing this thread