Polished my exhaust

Zoom

Established Member
like the title says i polished my exhaust and followed 04sleeper's thread in the show n' shine thread anyway i have a few pics

Kind of a before and after pic....
DSC00258.jpg

DSC00288.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I've been putting this off forever. Next nice weekend I have..............

Looks like it is time for some new DR's.............Oh and take your christmas lights down already. LOL!

Zoom

Established Member
I've been putting this off forever. Next nice weekend I have..............

Looks like it is time for some new DR's.............Oh and take your christmas lights down already. LOL!

yea i know DR's are gone and need to be replaced as for the christmas lights, im scared of hights so they'll only go up once lol

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Very nice...I polished mine too...weird...my Driver's pipe under the car sits lower on the Stingers...If I put them flush they touch on the bend...yours look just a tad lower on the passenger side...oh well, one day I will get it to line up right lol...

Zoom

Established Member
Very nice...I polished mine too...weird...my Driver's pipe under the car sits lower on the Stingers...If I put them flush they touch on the bend...yours look just a tad lower on the passenger side...oh well, one day I will get it to line up right lol...

yea the passenger one sits lower and i don't know how to fix it lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Another polished exhaust thread! Love how it came out. Seems like this is the new thing now. If I was putting a catback on a Terminator this would be a must. I personally think it looks SO much nicer. Your photo showing a before and after comparison is proof positive. Nice job! :beer:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
yea the passenger one sits lower and i don't know how to fix it lol

The easiest way is on a lift,using spin jack supports.Support the pipes and loosen all the bolts,use the supports to line everthing up and re-tighten all the bolts.
BTW,looks great.Damned 04Sleeper has really started something.

Users who are viewing this thread