• Yes

Votes: 170 95.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

03sm3341

Established Member
I polished my little bros header on his civic si. Whn 04sleeper says your gonna need a strong arm he's not kiding! The results are well worth a sore arm though.

Svets96

Established Member
I also agree make this a sticky. You have done a superb job on this exhaust!! Its so clean it looks like chrome. :thumbsup:

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
got my vote for a sticky! nice write up and pics!! great work, very impressive!!!:beer:

Last edited:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Kevin, I wish you would do alot of these type of threads. Especially one detailing/buffing the outside of your car. I got a Porter Cable for Christmas and I'm slowly learning how to use it. My looks good, but could look alot better. I'd like to know what pads and wheels you use along with products. I've got some swirls I'd like to get out and now how you would go about it.

The exhaust looks amazing bro! You are my detailing hero. :D

MIKESTANG_SVT

Established Member
Just went and bought some sand paper from Lowes. They don't carry anything over 600 at my local store. It's enough to get me started for now. Let the fun begin.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I know the stock exhaust is not stainless, but can this work on the stock exhaust to some point? would it be worth my time to try it?
Anything will make it look better for sure.

Just went and bought some sand paper from Lowes. They don't carry anything over 600 at my local store. It's enough to get me started for now. Let the fun begin.
:beer:

Trainman

Established Member
Did my brand new Mac SS catback yesterday, mine turned out real nice. I also added SS fuel tank straps and polished them to match, really sets the back of the car off even more. I will post some pics when the snow stops and the car is out of the garage. Def sticky, excellent write up!

Ratchet

Established Member
Well... I have a GT and I saw the polishing thread in a link from another forum.... saw that beauty of a cobra and proceeded to sand the shit out of and polish my exhaust... also cleaned up and rockguarded my wheel wells.... not to mention did a heck of a lot of detail work on my car. So thanks for this thread.... it gave me a week of shit to do to my car while I was laid off!! Was a lot of fun.:rockon::beer:

SSSLAV8

Established Member
Very nice write-up. Exhaust looks great and your car is killer. :bowdown:
Can you buy all the types of sandpaper that you need at Home Depot?

Users who are viewing this thread