image_zps1314c4ca.jpg

image_zpsc8b7494b.jpg

image_zps62192bb9.jpg

image_zpscb649d1a.jpg

image_zpsb2cc253f.jpg

image_zps2f120563.jpg

04mach17

Established Member
Use the 05-14 rear offset wheels. They will fit. Mine are custom wheels and I measured the offset that I wanted and made them fit just right! So tight that I can't bolt the wheels on fully until I put the weight of the car on the control arms

OOOOO

Giggity
Established Member
Here's my 82K mile Calypso coupe 4 cyl. auto. Its just sitting for now until I decide what to do with it.
IMG_4357.jpg

NautiDreams

Established Member
what a nice example of a mint Lx Nautidreams, interested in selling?

Thank's I really appreciate that! Not interested in selling at the moment. Patiently waiting for this horrible Michigan winter to pass to get the car out and enjoy it! I have had quite a few inquiries of people wanting to buy the car. I will certainly let you know if I ever do sell it. Here is a link of the build. It will be a slow process due to this hobby like everyone one out there money lol.

Project "FOMOGO" 1993 Coupe - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Thank's I really appreciate that! Not interested in selling at the moment. Patiently waiting for this horrible Michigan winter to pass to get the car out and enjoy it! I have had quite a few inquiries of people wanting to buy the car. I will certainly let you know if I ever do sell it. Here is a link of the build. It will be a slow process due to this hobby like everyone one out there money lol.

AMAZING BUILD:beer:

1H VY LX

Established Member

thank you kindly for the link, shes beautiful :). yes, pls keep me posted if you ever consider selling....

Users who are viewing this thread