Please enter for laughs...

ViciousJay

Established Member
I couldn't even begin to tell you what I've ran into and how many woman would give it up on the first date

Never_Enough

Established Member
I remember when I was on Match 8 years ago before meeting my wife, one of the profiles I saw said something like "If you don't make $125k, don't waste my time". LOL.
Reminds me of when I tried to get on eharmony many years ago back when it was still super religious. I answered the questions then it told me there are no matches for me. I guess I should I killed myself that day. :)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Man, I have really struck some cords & hurt some snowflake feelings with this blog. I posted it on some other forums too & one of them locked the thread before any replies and a couple others ran rampant with calling me a jerk etc. Well if I'm wrong for speaking the truth about these winners then that makes them hypocrites for doing what they are whining at me for. :D

I'll be back, gotta go be an entrepreneur and stay at home mom like all these women I should date instead of blog about...
Nawwww dude. Keep on trucking bro.
You're doing awesome. Calling out people that need to be called out. Love it!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
That's called voice to text ****ing me over, sir. ;)

I think you're missing key info in their profiles. Would you seriously want to date these clowns? I guess if a woman who is a "stay at home mom" for her profession or a lady that is living with her ex, etc is your thing then go find their profiles & drop them a line. I am sure they are more than willing to meet you.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

So why bother?

Makes you look as thirsty as them them lol

Never_Enough

Established Member
So why bother?

Makes you look as thirsty as them them lol
Because I can't help myself. Someone has to police this, right? LOL I'm too sarcastic to not enjoy the comedy gold. If I can knock some sense into at least 1 person, I've done well. If not, well then at least I've been entertained.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds like I'm not the first one to get the "match guarantee" of 6 more months of the same crazy people.

Sent from my Note8

Never_Enough

Established Member
F’n hilarious! “No l’m not pregnant”, haha! Are all these women from the Philly suburbs? I would love to see their profile pics to see if I know anyone.
Yes, the gems I post are in the Philly area or surrounding counties along with NJ, DE, MD & NY.

CV355

_
Established Member
I give you props for redacting faces and names- good on you for that.

I met my wife online, and to this day I still have no idea how I found her. Diamond amongst a sea of kidney stones. That was 6 years ago, before I put on about 30lbs of mostly muscle and grew a beard. So, there I was, this awkward looking gweeb with a decent job, no baggage, and boy was I single-mom bait. I'd get messages like "omg ur like Sheldon Cooper from big bang theory!!" Hah, yeah, thanks, no...

One girl had a total conniption fit when I said I wasn't interested in dating her but I wished her luck (politely, mind you- she and I had talked for about 2-3 days and I realized we were polar opposites). She went off. About a week later I was watching the local news and the news anchor started interviewing a volunteer at some city event- guess who it was? It was awkward watching. In some strange nightmare-turned-reality, the anchor asked if the girl had a significant other who was helping at the event. The girl looked dead at the camera and proceeded to summarize our interaction (only first name was used) and ended with "I'm strong and don't need anyone bringing me down." [Insert Doc Rivers face of bewilderment].

Weird world, man. Weird world.

Last edited:

Never_Enough

Established Member
I give you props for redacting faces and names- good on you for that.

I met my wife online, and to this day I still have no idea how I found her. Diamond amongst a sea of kidney stones. That was 6 years ago, before I put on about 30lbs of mostly muscle and grew a beard. So, there I was, this awkward looking gweeb with a decent job, no baggage, and boy was I single-mom bait. I'd get messages like "omg ur like Sheldon Cooper from big bang theory!!" Hah, yeah, thanks, no...

One girl had a total conniption fit when I said I wasn't interested in dating her but I wished her luck (politely, mind you- she and I had talked for about 2-3 days and I realized we were polar opposites). She went off. About a week later I was watching the local news and the news anchor started interviewing a volunteer at some city event- guess who it was? It was awkward watching. In some strange nightmare-turned-reality, the anchor asked if the girl had a significant other who was helping at the event. The girl looked dead at the camera and proceeded to summarize our interaction (only first name was used) and ended with "I'm strong and don't need anyone bringing me down." [Insert Doc Rivers face of bewilderment].

Weird world, man. Weird world.
At this point, I don't know how I have had relationships last years with women I met online. Different landscape today & not for the better.

I met another nut job from POF in real life last night. She drove almost 1.5 hrs to meet me. First 15 minutes or so she is super awkward & clammed up. She loosened up & got flirty then shows me all her tats...including the thigh piece where she pulls down her pants to show me. Then makes a comment about me checking out her ass. I said no, I missed it, pull your pants back down. She did & she has no ass :( but she wore some sexy panties. Before we even met she's texting me asking her to promise no sex tonight. Whatever. Then in person she claims she is on the rag. C'mon lady, you don't say that shit beforehand plus wear sexy ass panties if you are on the rag. Long story short, just another **** tease that wants attention.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
At this point, I don't know how I have had relationships last years with women I met online. Different landscape today & not for the better.

I met another nut job from POF in real life last night. She drove almost 1.5 hrs to meet me. First 15 minutes or so she is super awkward & clammed up. She loosened up & got flirty then shows me all her tats...including the thigh piece where she pulls down her pants to show me. Then makes a comment about me checking out her ass. I said no, I missed it, pull your pants back down. She did & she has no ass :( but she wore some sexy panties. Before we even met she's texting me asking her to promise no sex tonight. Whatever. Then in person she claims she is on the rag. C'mon lady, you don't say that shit beforehand plus wear sexy ass panties if you are on the rag. Long story short, just another **** tease that wants attention.

Holy crap. Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread