Please enter for laughs...

Never_Enough

Established Member
I should have started this years ago as many gems are lost forever, but better late than never! I decided to start a blog showcasing the LOLs of my recent experiences online dating. Interactions, meetings and genius profiles that I come across. I just started it yesterday so nonsense will be added on the regular. Feel free to share it with everyone. Who knows, maybe it'll go viral. :rolleyes: Hope you enjoy my commentary as well.

I might add past stories as I remember them as well. Gotta make a new profile on okcupid too. :p

https://datingstinksnow.blogspot.com/

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
That was actually entertaining, but mainly because I have been there one too many times. You will have an abundance of material for your blog, that's for sure. I'm going to look and see if I still have the screenshots of the hottest psycho to ever exist on any dating site. She even admitted to stabbing her ex with a fork at one point. I posted it a long time ago in the NSFW pics thread.

Never_Enough

Established Member
That was actually entertaining, but mainly because I have been there one too many times. You will have an abundance of material for your blog, that's for sure. I'm going to look and see if I still have the screenshots of the hottest psycho to ever exist on any dating site. She even admitted to stabbing her ex with a fork at one point. I posted it a long time ago in the NSFW pics thread.
Dear lord. Did you hit it? :D She has to be the best lay ever.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
giphy.gif

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Dear lord. Did you hit it? :D She has to be the best lay ever.

I'm not scared to message anyone but this girl was such a ****ing bitch I can't even put it into words. I know some people here remember me posting it. She had a huge list of requirements that basically summed up as "You are my bitch". I want to believe it was fake but I really don't think so. I was trying to remember why I didn't try to bang her and I think I remember because she said that you would have to divulge every partner you ever had and every sexual act performed with them so she could evaluate it, but I think she said she wanted a virgin even though she was not one.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Nope. The fact these people are out and looking to reproduce is terrifying. Good luck with your journey
No doubt! Nothing but crazies out there anymore so I'm good being by myself.

I'm not scared to message anyone but this girl was such a ****ing bitch I can't even put it into words. I know some people here remember me posting it. She had a huge list of requirements that basically summed up as "You are my bitch". I want to believe it was fake but I really don't think so. I was trying to remember why I didn't try to bang her and I think I remember because she said that you would have to divulge every partner you ever had and every sexual act performed with them so she could evaluate it, but I think she said she wanted a virgin even though she was not one.
Jesus. You dodged a bullet. Plenty of tail to smash out there.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Man, I have really struck some cords & hurt some snowflake feelings with this blog. I posted it on some other forums too & one of them locked the thread before any replies and a couple others ran rampant with calling me a jerk etc. Well if I'm wrong for speaking the truth about these winners then that makes them hypocrites for doing what they are whining at me for. :D

I'll be back, gotta go be an entrepreneur and stay at home mom like all these women I should date instead of blog about...

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
You called a chick out about not speaking English, but in your "horde of bees" one you told a chick " You must be a literate"

Also, just being a dick to them doesn't show that " dating sucks" when you're not trying to date and just trying to get a reaction.

Just an outside view

Never_Enough

Established Member
You called a chick out about not speaking English, but in your "horde of bees" one you told a chick " You must be a literate"

Also, just being a dick to them doesn't show that " dating sucks" when you're not trying to date and just trying to get a reaction.

Just an outside view
That's called voice to text ****ing me over, sir. ;)

I think you're missing key info in their profiles. Would you seriously want to date these clowns? I guess if a woman who is a "stay at home mom" for her profession or a lady that is living with her ex, etc is your thing then go find their profiles & drop them a line. I am sure they are more than willing to meet you.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Ah yes, I remember those days. Dating online

1. Met a girl for the first time at a bar. Spent about 2 hours inside then she said she had to go take her daughter home. I walked her out to her car and her kid was sleeping in the back seat. Never mentioned to me she had a kid prior to meeting.

2. Another girl said she was a widow and her husband had died a few years back. Not wanting to be rude, I didn't ask about it right away. A week later I found out he's just 'dead to her' and she's not really a widow.

3. Met another girl at a restaurant for drinks and dinner. She came in looking a good 40 lbs heavier than the photos she had posted. She said "Those photos might be a few years old, I should update them"... you think??

Some crazy ones out there.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Ah yes, I remember those days. Dating online

1. Met a girl for the first time at a bar. Spent about 2 hours inside then she said she had to go take her daughter home. I walked her out to her car and her kid was sleeping in the back seat. Never mentioned to me she had a kid prior to meeting.

2. Another girl said she was a widow and her husband had died a few years back. Not wanting to be rude, I didn't ask about it right away. A week later I found out he's just 'dead to her' and she's not really a widow.

3. Met another girl at a restaurant for drinks and dinner. She came in looking a good 40 lbs heavier than the photos she had posted. She said "Those photos might be a few years old, I should update them"... you think??

Some crazy ones out there.
You got lucky with just 40 lbs. I've had women show up a good 100+ heavier. Yea, no thanks.

I had one call me an hour prior to our scheduled meet up saying her friend wants to go out & she feels bad saying no so can she come on our date? I thought we squashed that, but I guess not. She showed up with her friend.

I'm there so I go into the bar anyway. Friend says she gonna eat & then leave. She never left. Every time I went to answer my date after she said something, she would turn & talk to her friend. At one point, she showed me a picture of her daughter. I said cute kid or something and she acts like I told her the kid looks deformed.

Not bad enough yet? She pulls out a bunch of prescription pills & takes them with her wine. I don't recall if that was right after or before she says "Sorry you had to come all the way out there. I'm not feeling a love connection." I said "That's ok, me either. I can go." & I proceed to roll out. She says "You're not going to pay for that?" Meaning my beer (This was one of those annoying bars where they carry no mainstream brands also). I said "No, you can get it." & left.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Being single and older sucks. When I was in the online dating game, any decent chick had insane standards. Most girls out there were similar to OPs blog. Its honestly a shitshow out there in the dating scene. Kinda sad to see how hard the quality drops from mid 20's to 30+.

Only chicks worth checking out were in their early 20's, but most weren't into a mid 30's dude. Go figure. lol

Never_Enough

Established Member
Being single and older sucks. When I was in the online dating game, any decent chick had insane standards. Most girls out there were similar to OPs blog. Its honestly a shitshow out there in the dating scene. Kinda sad to see how hard the quality drops from mid 20's to 30+.

Only chicks worth checking out were in their early 20's, but most weren't into a mid 30's dude. Go figure. lol
It is a shit show. I have zero expectations so it is what it is. At least I am being entertained by it & it's fun sharing these stories with my friends. Are they truly "decent" with insane standards, though? These people that think they are perfect crack me up.

I have gotten some early 20s chicks say I'm too old lol. I guess once we hit 30, we're used up. :D

Users who are viewing this thread