Please enter for laughs...

Ninedown

Established Member
Close to the same area as you OP. Been a few years since I tried online dating (had no luck). Thinking about trying it again, but after spending time reading your blog it maybe sometime before I try.

Looking forward to updates on the blog.

CV355

_
Established Member
At this point, I don't know how I have had relationships last years with women I met online. Different landscape today & not for the better.

I met another nut job from POF in real life last night. She drove almost 1.5 hrs to meet me. First 15 minutes or so she is super awkward & clammed up. She loosened up & got flirty then shows me all her tats...including the thigh piece where she pulls down her pants to show me. Then makes a comment about me checking out her ass. I said no, I missed it, pull your pants back down. She did & she has no ass :( but she wore some sexy panties. Before we even met she's texting me asking her to promise no sex tonight. Whatever. Then in person she claims she is on the rag. C'mon lady, you don't say that shit beforehand plus wear sexy ass panties if you are on the rag. Long story short, just another **** tease that wants attention.

You sort of have to expect to run into 50 dysfunctional self-inflicted basket-cases for every 1 shy girl who just wants a good relationship. Many of these women are their own problem, going from bad relationship to bad relationship, then blaming men for their problems.

Here are some simple ways filter out the crazy (granted, this is what I remember from ~7 years ago). Avoid any profiles with the following:
  • "I'm not like other girls" - Uh huh, just by DNA I take it?
  • Horrible spelling mistakes and "college graduate" under education
  • All pictures are a downward angle, end at the chin (likely a ham-planet)
  • Picture of them skydiving - Oh wow, so adventurous
  • Picture of them holding a drink and making a weird face (avoid, avoid, avoid!)
  • Obligatory revealing sloot-pic accompanied by "I'm shy and take a while to warm up"
  • Tacky, fad-driven tattoos that are nothing more than a meme-calendar
  • Profile is mainly about their kids and how they want some 6-figure Chad to swoop in and let her be a stay-at-home mom forever
  • Picture of them holding a firearm with bad trigger discipline (poser, or just dangerous, either way, avoid!)
  • OMFG Sports I love sports football omg every game liek wow! (no, you just like a reason to get drunk)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Here are some simple ways filter out the crazy (granted, this is what I remember from ~7 years ago). Avoid any profiles with the following:
  • Picture of them holding a drink and making a weird face (avoid, avoid, avoid!)
  • Obligatory revealing sloot-pic accompanied by "I'm shy and take a while to warm up"
  • Profile is mainly about their kids and how they want some 6-figure Chad to swoop in and let her be a stay-at-home mom forever
  • Picture of them holding a firearm with bad trigger discipline (poser, or just dangerous, either way, avoid!)
  • OMFG Sports I love sports football omg every game liek wow! (no, you just like a reason to get drunk)
HA HAAAAAAAAAA
Those are great!!

Never_Enough

Established Member
You sort of have to expect to run into 50 dysfunctional self-inflicted basket-cases for every 1 shy girl who just wants a good relationship. Many of these women are their own problem, going from bad relationship to bad relationship, then blaming men for their problems.

LOL! All that still applies today. I added it to my profile. Let's see what happens!

Last edited:

Never_Enough

Established Member
Meeting her tonight. This should be fun.
6a71e22225a457f1dd5b6f7ea9ae9e931102dc40-1S_1280.jpg
a5d6c72e9f4c0ebe613082bd159414a6db035177-1S_1280.jpg

Never_Enough

Established Member
Added some new gems. Including a preggo bitch & a real model citizen scamming everyone.

Also, to update the photos I posted earlier, I banged her & yes she's full crazy.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love this. lol

I wouldn't ever have the balls to date online. I try to filter out as much BS as I possibly can before I even act interested. I would get stuck with an ax murderer or something on my first 'match' online, guaranteed.

JimCSHO

Established Member
Added some new gems. Including a preggo bitch & a real model citizen scamming everyone.

Also, to update the photos I posted earlier, I banged her & yes she's full crazy.
Wait, preggo girl -- the baby daddy left her 10 months ago and she is 7 months pregnant? Not very good at math is she?

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I feel like since I'm online dating such as yourself. I'll tell you today's story. This is what happens when you date in a small town of less than 40k people

Met with a chick. She came over around 5pm. We had sex blah blah.. No big deal. We were laying around after, watching tv for a bit. She said " I've been feeling sick for a while, I'm going to go home and relax"

Cool no biggie. See ya.

So at 9pm, I decide to go out with my lesbian friend ( she's who I talk to about women)

Well well well, guess who shows up at 9:30pm with another guy. Fortunately I'm at one end of the bar and she hasn't seen me. She gets up to go to the bathroom. I decide to walk over to the guy.

" Hey man. Guy to guy. I just thought I'd let you know. I was inside her about 4 hours ago"

Ahhh her face when she came back out and he told her. Needless to say. I bought him a drink once she left.

Never_Enough

Established Member
I feel like since I'm online dating such as yourself. I'll tell you today's story. This is what happens when you date in a small town of less than 40k people

Met with a chick. She came over around 5pm. We had sex blah blah.. No big deal. We were laying around after, watching tv for a bit. She said " I've been feeling sick for a while, I'm going to go home and relax"

Cool no biggie. See ya.

So at 9pm, I decide to go out with my lesbian friend ( she's who I talk to about women)

Well well well, guess who shows up at 9:30pm with another guy. Fortunately I'm at one end of the bar and she hasn't seen me. She gets up to go to the bathroom. I decide to walk over to the guy.

" Hey man. Guy to guy. I just thought I'd let you know. I was inside her about 4 hours ago"

Ahhh her face when she came back out and he told her. Needless to say. I bought him a drink once she left.
Bwahahahahahaha typical woman these days

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Don't people just meet other people in public anymore? I met my wife of almost 18 years at a grocery store.

And I'm 40, so get off my lawn!

I am right there bud, though I had it easy as far as dating was concerned. My sister is 2 years younger and I dated at least half if not more of her friends. My wife was one of those friends :D

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Don't people just meet other people in public anymore? I met my wife of almost 18 years at a grocery store.

And I'm 40, so get off my lawn!

Hissman, I'm with you buddy.

At 24/5 I worked at a Firestone right by the beach. It was a treasure trove of college girls. So I got numbers, took em to the bar after work, poked em, and moved on to the next. Then one day I picked up the work phone, and it was a girl in distress about just being in a small fender bender. She wanted to talk to my boss and get his advice. I told her I had worked in a body shop once before, and she should come by and i'll take a look at the car for her. The boss man was next door having a beer at lunch or rolling a doobie. I don't remember exactly. Anywho, she shows up with the most amazing tatas i've ever seen hanging out in some booty shorts, and I fell in love. Told her I'd fix her car if she would go on a date with me. That was 3 years ago.

We are getting married in September.

The best ones come along serendipitously.

Users who are viewing this thread