Place Your Demon vs GT500 Bets Here!!!! Who Needs Torque?

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
You guys do know that the OP can still read all your postings and can still sit back and enjoy the results of his trolling.

View attachment 1589027
He'll die of frustration not being able to stoke the fire or get his fix. In about a week he'll be a distant memory and not long after that rarely, if ever, mentioned again.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You guys do know that the OP can still read all your postings and can still sit back and enjoy the results of his trolling.

View attachment 1589027
Everyone knows that. He can look into the pot, but he can no long feed from the pot. LOL.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I HAVE MORE FUN THAN KANEDA!!!!
HE ONLY CARES ABOUT STATUS
HE'S GAY
HE'S AFRAID TO RACE
HE'S DEPRESSING
HE JUST WANTS TO IMPRESS INTERNET PEOPLE

Actually, the answer is just this. I post on here when I'm taking a shit in the morning. Let you clowns spend the day responding and feeding me. Then wake up and enjoy how in your heads I am.

I'll race anyone. Don't care. NYC. You know where to find me. I have a Demon. Have fun waiting for your GT500's to arrive in October.

And On D BIT...I have more fun looking at my Demon keys than you do driving your shit box. Time to go impress more people on other internet forums. Later guys. You fall for the bait every day. Let's not let me down tomorrow AM when I'm on the crapper.

giphy.gif

gofast15

Established Member
Must be some kind of magic going on in my TQless car . How is that even possible to have a race like that with one car making ~300 less TQ then the other ? Both cars weight pretty much the same around 3550-3600lb without driver

Last edited:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I saw "BANNED" beneath his avatar...if that's the case, how did he post, not that I really GAS?
Man I do miss CC a bit. Was stationed there when Ingletucky was open. Was on one of the first two ships to leave for San Diego. CCStreetScene still active?

kilobravo

Established Member
Mystic: "Ingletucky," that was a first. <still chuckling> And yes, AFAIK, the scene is still happening.

03Cobra: That will teach me to check the posting dates...thanks and yep, lots to learn.

Users who are viewing this thread