Pissed off Jahovas witness...

mormonstang

Established Member
WOLFGANGSTA said:
They looked a lot more like Pentecostal or Mormon types than Jehova's Witnesses.
they aren't mormons, or they would have a tag on their shirt pocket. Also, they only are in a group of two guys, or two girls, never a guy and a girl.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
DaleM said:
No shit, I'd be pissed. Just tell me to leave don't throw shit at me and expect me to stand there and take it.
I agree. Especially if that was his wife. You push the wrong button and..................kaboom.

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
I wish people would stop commenting thinking its real and thinking its funny....

Its soooooo freakin fake that its not even funny. Plus you would never see a j/w act that way even if they got water balloons thrown on them. They would just politly leave, most likely go home and get cleaned up to go out again or get ready for next week.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
We had them stop at my dads house when we were outside skinning a deer. The one woman stayed in the van and the man came over and talked to us. He looked scared as hell and kept asking us questions about the deer. He was some black guy from NY and had never seen a deer. It was pretty funny and he ended up not talking to much about the religion part because he was more interested in the skinned deer and the fact that we had 2 big ass hunting knives in our hand.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
WireEater said:
We had them stop at my dads house when we were outside skinning a deer. The one woman stayed in the van and the man came over and talked to us. He looked scared as hell and kept asking us questions about the deer. He was some black guy from NY and had never seen a deer. It was pretty funny and he ended up not talking to much about the religion part because he was more interested in the skinned deer and the fact that we had 2 big ass hunting knives in our hand.

And the point of this comment was.................................oh I get it. You convinced some guy to come to your house so that you and your daddy could try to scare him. Yeah....your a real tough guy.... :loser:

DesignGuy

MungChuckle BeefClack
Established Member
1992sc50 said:
And the point of this comment was.................................oh I get it. You convinced some guy to come to your house so that you and your daddy could try to scare him. Yeah....your a real tough guy.... :loser:

And the point of your comment was........................?

I don't think he meant "We had them stop at my dads house when we were outside skinning a deer."

I think he meant "They stopped by my dad's house while we happened to be outside skinning a deer."

Take a second and think before you hammer someone down. :nono:

Users who are viewing this thread