Pissed off Jahovas witness...

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
I think the guys filming were a bunch of pussies pickin on that guy and his girl/wife like that.

IShb3w

Established Member
MinGrey02Stg2 said:
I don't know if it was staged or not, but it was pretty funny. My Dad has a friend who just gets naked and opens the door whenever JWs come. He just stands there and asks if they want to come in, but they never have for some reason .

Ben 98 said:
One of my friends passed out on his living room floor butt naked after a night of heavy drinking. Well the next morning he hears a knock at the door and thinks it his G/F so he just say come in while he is laying there on the floor but ass naked. The J/W come on in and its a younger guy and an old woman! They just turn around without saying anything and leave.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
Wanna get rid of those freaks? I've done this more than once...as soon as the door opens, start to hit on them and invite them up...man or woman. I learned this when I owned the restuarant. Every corpration has a ringer. A gorgeous woman they send around to talk you into buying whatever they are selling. As soon as they open there mouth and I knew they were selling something, I would ask them out on a date...never had a conversation with one of those ringer bitches last more than three minutes.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
vanilla03cobra said:
Totally Rude for them to come to a persons home unannounced!!!!!!!!!

Why is that rude? Just because they are living their lives according to the bible doesnt mean that they are rude. If you dont want to be bothered put up no trespassing signs or just say your not interested or better yet dont answer the door. How hard is that? :shrug:

SRV1

Established Member
1992sc50 said:
Why is that rude? Just because they are living their lives according to the bible doesnt mean that they are rude. If you dont want to be bothered put up no trespassing signs or just say your not interested or better yet dont answer the door. How hard is that? :shrug:

How about I knock on your door 9 am on a Saturday morning to wake your ass up just so I can push my beliefs on you? Sounds like a plan? Give me your address. :loser:

James :rolleyes:

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
Mabey it was funny to some, Yeah that was staged, They dont swear and will not use violence in any situation. But people that treat Jehovah witnesses like that are assholes. If you dont want to talk to them, DONT OPEN THE DAM dOOR. OR PUT SOME SORT OF SIGN. !!! Pisses me off, they have every right to do that. People that hate Jehovah witnesses JUST FOR going door to door judge tooo quickly.

DesignGuy

MungChuckle BeefClack
Established Member
1992sc50 said:

It's not hard, it's ridiculous. I shouldn't have to hang "No Trespassing" signs or hide in my own home because people come selling shat door to door. This time it happens to be religion.

Aside from family and friends, I don't want people coming to my home without my permission unless it's an emergency or you're hot and handing out blowjobs.

My home is my sanctuary, my place of worship so to speak, so leave me the fuqk alone while I am there. Send me some junk mail or some spam like everyone else. If I am interested, I'll call you.

I don't agree with blasting them with water balloons either but there are reasons why all of these groups have bad reps. How many times have you heard anyone say "Man, yesterday while I was relaxing at home on my day off, this religious salesperson showed up and damn it, we had such a wonderful talk. I think I'm going to convert my religion now"? :shrug: Exactly.

I hate to be callous but seriously, religion or not, stay off my lawn. You're fuqking up my stripes.

Goo.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
DesignGuy said:
It's not hard, it's ridiculous. I shouldn't have to hang "No Trespassing" signs or hide in my own home because people come selling shat door to door. This time it happens to be religion.

Aside from family and friends, I don't want people coming to my home without my permission unless it's an emergency or you're hot and handing out blowjobs.

My home is my sanctuary, my place of worship so to speak, so leave me the fuqk alone while I am there. Send me some junk mail or some spam like everyone else. If I am interested, I'll call you.

I don't agree with blasting them with water balloons either but there are reasons why all of these groups have bad reps. How many times have you heard anyone say "Man, yesterday while I was relaxing at home on my day off, this religious salesperson showed up and damn it, we had such a wonderful talk. I think I'm going to convert my religion now"? :shrug: Exactly.

I hate to be callous but seriously, religion or not, stay off my lawn. You're fuqking up my stripes.

Goo.

lol, Amen to that (no pun intended :D). :rockon:

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
Fake or not it was funny. Every time they bug me I always say I can’t talk right now because I’m going to the drag strip and so they start asking what car u drive and blah blah for about 2 minutes and then they leave. They rarely come to my house anyway :)

Last edited:

mormonstang

Established Member
NyteByte said:
Some of those religious fanatics can be VERY aggressive.

A couple years ago, the Mormons kept coming to my house every single Saturday morning trying to talk to my girlfriend. Every time they'd show up, I'd tell them not to come back.

After the fifth time, my girlfriend started to get freaked out. I had to call the cops and file a complaint on these guys.

Even after that, two weeks later they showed up again. I really told them off and explained how they were about to be arrested. I was pretty pissed and I think I mentioned something about how I was going to shove a pitchfork up their asses if I ever saw them again.

After that, I didn't hear from them for two years. Then again last weekend, they came back, ringing my doorbell at 9am on Saturday morning. It's just crazy.

They just don't understand the word "NO".
they aren't supposed to come back when you tell them to leave. Its mormons like that, that make us other mormons look bad. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread