Pissed off Jahovas witness...

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Zero260 said:
You act like they aren't human. Man if someone threw water balloons at me, I'd go buck wild.
No shit, I'd be pissed. Just tell me to leave don't throw shit at me and expect me to stand there and take it.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Some of those religious fanatics can be VERY aggressive.

A couple years ago, the Mormons kept coming to my house every single Saturday morning trying to talk to my girlfriend. Every time they'd show up, I'd tell them not to come back.

After the fifth time, my girlfriend started to get freaked out. I had to call the cops and file a complaint on these guys.

Even after that, two weeks later they showed up again. I really told them off and explained how they were about to be arrested. I was pretty pissed and I think I mentioned something about how I was going to shove a pitchfork up their asses if I ever saw them again.

After that, I didn't hear from them for two years. Then again last weekend, they came back, ringing my doorbell at 9am on Saturday morning. It's just crazy.

They just don't understand the word "NO".

03phil

Established Member
DaleM said:
No shit, I'd be pissed. Just tell me to leave don't throw shit at me and expect me to stand there and take it.
What happened to turn the other cheek!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
03phil said:
What happened to turn the other cheek!
Don't care. What happened to acting like a human being instead of an animal?

Last edited by a moderator:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Here is what you do.

1: Get a HiFi recording of a chainsaw cutting through some wood.

2: Get a white cotton apron

3: Stain the apron with a mixture of kayro syrup mixed with red food dye so that it looks like blood spatter.

4: Get a headband style clear face shield and spatter the fake blood (syrup mix) on it as well. Keep all of this in a box near the door, and the cd with the recording either in or near a quality stereo system.

5: This works best when you see them coming down your street, so that you have time to get everything set up.

6: When they get near your door, press play, and quickly put the apron and face shield on.

7: Watch for their reaction to the chainsaw sound.

8: If they ring the doorbell turn the stereo off and answer the door in a manner like you have nothing to hide, and talk to them for a bit, and then tell them that you really have to hurry, you are very busy right now and ask them if they can come back later in the night, Say after dark. :)

(alternative)

If they come to the door and hear the chainsaw and start to turn away... Quickly turn the stereo off and open the door. Go out after them and ask them what it is they want. If they try to avoid you just say you are very busy, but you would very much appreciate it if they would come with you into the house and talk to you a little bit. Watch them squirm.

--I know if it was me, and I saw some dude that looked as though he had just finished hacking up a lost hiker, I would do everything I could to get away. And if they call the police, invite the PoPo in and show them the get up and the CD. They will have a huge laugh. Trust me. :)

EatonMe

Obviously fake. And I don't know about any of you, but there's not a single ****ing person that could come onto my property and tell me to get in my own house. No sir.

Users who are viewing this thread