Pics of My New Cobra!

Jefe

Established Member
Deal of the year right there. That would of sold for $24k+ a few months ago...Get some vids up! We wanna hear the exhaust

TermySnake

Established Member
Great looking car! Congrats man! i love the sb cobra's. what's up with all the SB cobras in New York, it seems that they have all the SB's in the whole country!

nice car man if u ever get too richmond look me up !
MAN! you got all the cobra's you want to see in Richmond, Virginia (Hi-End Auto)

twhitey

Established Member
Fastest color out there. Looks a little high tho. Your roads up there might not take a slammed cobra

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Thanks guys for all the comments, and maybe i shouldn't have put pics with me in them lol!

Hey Posi if i wanted to reach 500rwhp with your port what specific port would i need, how much would it cost, and what supporting mods would you recommend i get?

You will need an intake, MAF extender, pulley and idler, and some do injectors and BAP at that time too. Each car is different and may require fuel upgrades earlier than others. But can almost guarantee MAF extender.

Tmac01baller

Established Member
Hey thanks a lot guys for all the comments!

Yeah I've thought about lowering it a bit but I'm afraid about scraping. When I switched to the 18" setup I quit scraping on just about everything, so I'm a little hesitant about lowering it now.

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
cool car man.Love the SB.....good luck with it and be safe out there........

and by the way take the pic with the mirror out cuz "THE OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE LOSING" .......and in the mirror it's you!!

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
You are lucky, when I was in college I had a 94 GT. . . .with its whooping 215 factory HP. That and a Civic, which was the daily driver.

Enjoy it and respect the power. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I can't beleiveyou leaned on your car with jeans on!!!

My GF got a black eye last time she did that... That'll teach her... AMIRITE!?!? Chris Brown agrees so that's all that matters.

LOL JK, but for real, cars looking good. I would lose the mirror stickers though... riceboi :)

Users who are viewing this thread