Pics of My New Cobra!

Tmac01baller

Established Member
Hello all I'm pretty new on the site. I was referred here a year ago by a buddy of mine and I've been hooked ever since. I'm 19 years old, a full time college student, an ROTC cadet, and I'm also in the Army National Guard. I finally got around to taking some pictures of my new 03 Cobra. I bought it this past November from a dealership in New York. It was bone stock, one owner, with 29,800 miles. I paid $19,800 for it. Since buying it i have put on a Bassani Catted-X, Borla Stinger Catback, Chrome 18" fr500's with Nitto 555's (275) up front and Nitto Drag Radials (305) in the back, and I'm just getting started. I also put on the snake emblem which was good for 2 horsepower. This was a step up from my automatic 2000 GT. I really appreciate you all for all the suggestions and advice that has been given to me on the forum. SVTPerformance FTW:rockon:

198.jpg

193.jpg

177.jpg

148.jpg

164.jpg

178.jpg

176.jpg

196.jpg

200.jpg

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Great exhaust combo...that's what I just put on my car 4 days ago...

Juruense

Banned
The car looks awesome but who is that ugly douchebag in the pics?

Just kidding man! Nice car :beer:

sykal

Banned
Scarsdale ford?

you ****er. i called that saturday for that car and it was sold. i was about 15min away!
:lol:

i still got my sonic blue though

funny though that was the car i was very close to buying. i remember it being listed for 19.9k on craigslist.

Sick color

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats. Nice Cobra you have there. Sonic Blue is one of my favorite colors. Great wheels. The polished finish goes nice with your chrome bumper inserts. :)

Tmac01baller

Established Member
Scarsdale ford?

you ****er. i called that saturday for that car and it was sold. i was about 15min away!
:lol:

i still got my sonic blue though

funny though that was the car i was very close to buying. i remember it being listed for 19.9k on craigslist.

Sick color

I just so happened to look on ebay that day and i saw it, it had only been up for a few hours. I called in asked a few questions about it and i was sold!

Congrats. Nice Cobra you have there. Sonic Blue is one of my favorite colors. Great wheels. The polished finish goes nice with your chrome bumper inserts. :)

Thanks a lot Cobra Bob. Im going to be buying one of your shifter gaskets here soon as im looking into getting an MGW shifter.

awesome looking sonic blue man, good luck with the national guard!

Thanks man...Army Strong:rockon:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
That thing looks great! Please no more pic's with you in them though. There's some guys on here that will jump all over you lol. Lower it and it'll look perfect. If it's got any mod's get it on the dyno to check the tune asap.

Tmac01baller

Established Member
Thanks guys for all the comments, and maybe i shouldn't have put pics with me in them lol!

Hey Posi if i wanted to reach 500rwhp with your port what specific port would i need, how much would it cost, and what supporting mods would you recommend i get?

Users who are viewing this thread