Pics of My New Cobra!

Steve2050

Established Member
Car looks mint from the pics, SB Cobra's rock! Back in college, I was driving a Dodge Charger Shelby a pimped out K-car.

Tmac01baller

Established Member
You are lucky, when I was in college I had a 94 GT. . . .with its whooping 215 factory HP. That and a Civic, which was the daily driver.

Enjoy it and respect the power. :thumbsup:

Yeah I am pretty lucky...I never thought I would be able to get one!

I can't beleiveyou leaned on your car with jeans on!!!

My GF got a black eye last time she did that... That'll teach her... AMIRITE!?!? Chris Brown agrees so that's all that matters.

LOL JK, but for real, cars looking good. I would lose the mirror stickers though... riceboi :)

Don't worry i wiped off the spot that my jeans touched, and my girlfriends have to wear special suits when they get in or around my car lol!

Thanks everyone for all the comments!!!:-D

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Looks good man! Congrats! :thumbsup:

If you ever get a little bored, polish up the Cat-Back. It makes a big difference in the looks IMO and would go great with the chrome wheels and inserts.

Tmac01baller

Established Member
Looks good man! Congrats! :thumbsup:

If you ever get a little bored, polish up the Cat-Back. It makes a big difference in the looks IMO and would go great with the chrome wheels and inserts.

Hmm, don't have the tools available to be taking off and reassembling the exhaust...but after looking at yours I might have to try to tackle that project one day!

right on bro nice car. we will meet up sometime :beer:

Sounds good man!

Tmac01baller

Established Member
Looking good man. I'm guessing you're Army ROTC?

Roger:coolman:

Yeah we have a pretty big program here and because we have so many cadets we get a lot of extra funding to do some pretty cool stuff. We are also close to a lot of military bases so that allows us to get some good training. For example on our FTX's we fly out on blackhawks:rockon:

RedDemon91

Established Member
Congrats man! I'm getting my 03 SB in April and can't wait! I bet you get a ton of compliments on it, the FR500's are pure sex on there.

Users who are viewing this thread