Pics of My New Cobra!

RedDemon91

Established Member
Ohh ok haha my bad. In April I'm receiving an inheritance when I turn 18 and I've always told myself I'd get one if I had the money. I'm just hoping the guy I'll be buying from doens't sell it before then :dw:

TermySnake

Established Member
Ohh ok haha my bad. In April I'm receiving an inheritance when I turn 18 and I've always told myself I'd get one if I had the money. I'm just hoping the guy I'll be buying from doens't sell it before then :dw:

ohh! well Good luck & congrats in advance.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Thanks guys for all the comments, and maybe i shouldn't have put pics with me in them lol!

Hey Posi if i wanted to reach 500rwhp with your port what specific port would i need, how much would it cost, and what supporting mods would you recommend i get?

Sorry I didn't see this. The "find more posts" in the search mode is still down.

I only do one port and it's the Race port. $430+$125 to port the blower and match the tb/plenum to it. You could start out with say a 2.80 or a 2.76 upper and maybe get by with just a mass air meter and be close to 500 and if it's a strong car be over it. After that adding by a lower I'm going to say you'll at least need fuel.

Tmac01baller

Established Member
Congrats man! I'm getting my 03 SB in April and can't wait! I bet you get a ton of compliments on it, the FR500's are pure sex on there.

Yeah i get some good compliments on it.

But the weirdest thing happened yesterday. I was coming out of Wal-Mart and as I got closer to my car I see this guy taking pictures of it. He hadn't seen me yet so i yelled out "That's a nice cobra huh?" and he said "yeah real nice". Then he walked away:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread