pics of aftermarket gauges please?

dlaude

Established Member
Trying to figure out which gauge pod to get. The speed of sound pillar is really nice, but not too subtle. The steering column is subtle, as is the one with the two embedded gauges in the stock cluster, but I have not seen these installed. Link here to the steering column one and stock cluster one.AutoMeter Gauges & Steering Column Pods 03-04 Mach 1 Ford Mustang I've seen plenty of the SOS pillar on their website, looks very nice. Does anyone have pictures of their steering column gauge or their stock cluster 'additional' gauges? Or some other layout? I'm looking for subtle. Thanks in advance.

89slowgt331

Established Member
I have the dual gauge bezel, It's look's good but it is very hard to see the gauges while driving, I would not recommend it.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
r7qjnn.jpg

29yrwuo.jpg

Last edited:

BBCOBRA

Established Member
Here's mine. speedhut gauges. sos pod, instrument cluster pod and the autometer steering column pod.

100_3650.jpg

ITL Cobra

Established Member
Lunar, Interceptor, Hilton Boost overlay, and A/F

Cobra12.jpg

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

^ it is an autometer piece. you can get it from Lethal. Make sure you get the correct yr because they make 2 different ones for 96-04.

dlaude

Established Member
I assume you have the single autometer pillar pod and then the SOS pod? Because SOS doesn't make a 3 pillar pod and that top one is definitely not a SOS pod.

I just want to be clear for others reading the thread.

Actually, to me, it looks like a three pillar pod, not a SOS dual and a single.

Users who are viewing this thread