Picked up a 2013 Boss 302 !

ElCoyote

Lord SVT Contributor
Established Member
-22k miles
-3rd owner
-red key activated-all paperwork
-100% Bone Stock (for now) & clean as can be
Spent a little time deciding between one of these and a 2020 mt82 GT PP1. Ultimately, the Boss was the car for me.

2013boss.jpg

2013bosss.jpg

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Congratulations on the Boss! I prefer the 13’s over the 12 Boss because I like the reflective stripes Ford put on the 13 year model Boss.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Same as the one I got a year ago. I hope you love yours as much as I love mine. Also hope you have better luck with 5th gear.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations on your buy. Decently low miles, and it definitely looks very clean. I now you're leaving it stock for now, but do you have any future mods in mind?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Same as the one I got a year ago. I hope you love yours as much as I love mine. Also hope you have better luck with 5th gear.

Funny you say that as the ‘13 Boss LS my dad owned had a blown 5th gear. I drove it all last year going 4-6 shift. Really wasn’t terrible and those cars are fun.
Nice rides.
-J

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Nice find. I'd love to pick up another S197 especially a Boss in yellow blaze or Comp orange.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Funny you say that as the ‘13 Boss LS my dad owned had a blown 5th gear. I drove it all last year going 4-6 shift. Really wasn’t terrible and those cars are fun.
Nice rides.
-J
I can double clutch and sneak it into 5th with no grind most of the time lol. Still sucks not being able to run through all the gears and having to stop at 4th. I'll have this one rebuilt or go with a magnum.

LS WUT

Established Member
-22k miles
-3rd owner
-red key activated-all paperwork
-100% Bone Stock (for now) & clean as can be
Spent a little time deciding between one of these and a 2020 mt82 GT PP1. Ultimately, the Boss was the car for me.

View attachment 1766063

View attachment 1766064
Beautiful car man, I’d love to have one of those. How are the seats? Always wondered, I had the leather recaro in my GT, and I have the Recaro in my GT500. Never experienced the cloth ones though.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Nice find. I'd love to pick up another S197 especially a Boss in yellow blaze or Comp orange.
Yellow Blaze was a 2012 color and under the sun it would change about 5 different yellow colors because of the tri color hue they added to it. Sadly the one my dad owned was wrecked and the dealer that sold it to us didn't even know so we just done a straight up trade for a brand new 2014 F-150 Tremor and so had the same payments (both money and length). Only found out after owning it 9 months as a sort of gentelman's agreement and so not get lawyers involved.

Attachments

• IMG_0811.JPG
    IMG_0811.JPG
    430.7 KB · Views: 73

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful car man, I’d love to have one of those. How are the seats? Always wondered, I had the leather recaro in my GT, and I have the Recaro in my GT500. Never experienced the cloth ones though.eferrrd the
After driving the Boss LS and ‘14 GT500 same day with same seats except leather in the 500–I’d go leather with suade inserts.
For daily use this style Recaro is better than GT350/500 style IMO.
-J

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats
My buddy bought a white 2013 Boss yesterday. 1 owner, 16k miles, twin turbo.
You should peel the stripes off and watch everyone loose their mind:LOL:

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats. A 2013 Boss is on my short list of cars I would like to get. This really is the last throwback to old school muscle. Solid rear, road runner coyote, clean analog gauges wihout all the electronic and tech gadgets. They look and sound great and should definitely hold their value going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread