Picked up a 2003 Terminator Convertible...

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
I've been crazy busy with work over the last few years, BUT long story short, after selling the wife's 2004 Cobra (back in 2013), and owning a few 2015 Mustang's since that time, we finally went back to 'his & hers' Terminators!! ... Yes I still have my DSG! ... still running great, racing it from time to time.

This is a 2003 SM Convertible (built 4 days before my DSG), 15k miles, super clean car with some tasteful mods including: Steggy Ported Eaton, 60# injectors, SCT MAF, SCT Live Wire, Borla Stingers, MGW Shifter...just to name a few! It even has the stock rubber (that won't last long!!!) .... The plan is to get the car retuned (or check the tune) in the upcoming weeks by Performance-Dyno and enjoy the ride!! The ported Eaton put a big smile on my wife's face! :)

I found the car on SVTP!! :)

Attachments

• S1.jpg
    S1.jpg
    594.8 KB · Views: 174
  • S1a.jpg
    S1a.jpg
    592 KB · Views: 210
  • S2.jpg
    S2.jpg
    599.1 KB · Views: 171
  • S3.jpg
    S3.jpg
    641.5 KB · Views: 206
  • S4.jpg
    S4.jpg
    643.7 KB · Views: 165
  • S5.jpg
    S5.jpg
    655.6 KB · Views: 209
  • S6.jpg
    S6.jpg
    579.2 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

whipple1raptor

Established Member
Congrats.... you are a very lucky man to have a wife down with the cause.
Enjoy those

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations to Kim on landing that pristine SM Cobra. That engine bay looks immaculate, Tim. Nice base mods, too. Kim looks pretty happy in that second photo. She's going to love cruising with the top down. ;)

dom418

Established Member
Congratulations Tim, looks great. Just curious how you compared the S550 to the Terminator? Seems a lot of folks go back to the older technology

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Congratulations to Kim on landing that pristine SM Cobra. That engine bay looks immaculate, Tim. Nice base mods, too. Kim looks pretty happy in that second photo. She's going to love cruising with the top down. ;)
Thanks Bob .... We picked up the car in Oakville, CT ..... She's super happy to be back in a Terminator! :)

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Congratulations Tim, looks great. Just curious how you compared the S550 to the Terminator? Seems a lot of folks go back to the older technology
Thanks .... we both had S550's (GT & EB - both PP cars), really nice cars, rode nice....but just felt like big cars to us! I really enjoy the pure RAWness of the 2003/04 Cobra!! Fun & powerful :D

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Congrats on the score! It’s cool your wife is involved in your Mustang fun.

I hope she has a strong left leg!

Users who are viewing this thread