Pic whoring the new FX4

Sapperstang

Established Member
Awesome truck minus that side stripe. And I don't get the appeal of the four doors. I see those everywhere.

Evil Mach

Fight the Good Fight
Established Member
Nice truck! I've been pretty much looking at the same thing, just need to get off my butt and see my price is under the D-plan

yellow98stang

Established Member
How is the ride with the leveling kit vs. stock? Could you tell a difference with the tuner in how the truck shifted/ milage/ performance?

KB01GT

Whipple blown
Established Member
Thanks again guys. Like I said this truck really is amazing in my eyes. Had many over the years but nothing compares to the refinement of this thing. This thing does not get babied either. Tires are the next mod when these wear out. See below lol

This truck stickered for close to 48,000 but with the incentives and discounts with the 13s coming out I paid alot less. Like 10k+ less.

I drove the truck home from dealer and put on the leveling kit so I dont know if it changed the ride much but I dont see how it would. Just spacers with these trucks no need to crank up torsion bars etc and get a harsh ride.

stuck.jpg

stuck2.jpg

stuck3.jpg

stuck4.jpg

Last edited:

yellow98stang

Established Member
Damn, you don't baby that thing! Any concern with ball joints or anything in the front suspension wearing prematurely with the leveling kit? My previous dodge went through ball joints like crazy with a leveling kit...

KB01GT

Whipple blown
Established Member
Damn, you don't baby that thing! Any concern with ball joints or anything in the front suspension wearing prematurely with the leveling kit? My previous dodge went through ball joints like crazy with a leveling kit...

No issues yet with close to 10k on the leveling kit. Dont seem like they are at that bad of an angle so guess time will tell.

Willie2

Established Member
I noticed on the Hell Bent Steel site they only offer leveling kits for the 04-08 models...I assume they will work on the new trucks also. Is this what you used?

polock4life

Established Member
sweet truck, lose the stripe like you have planned and it's perfect. End of the year loaded FX4's were going for around $34-35k in Texas for those interested.

Users who are viewing this thread