Pic whoring the new FX4

KB01GT

Whipple blown
Established Member
Picked up a 12 F150 FX4 supercrew with the appearance package a few months back, Figured I would share some pics.

Truck has the 5.0 with 3,73 and E-locker, moonroof,SYNC, Built in trailer brake control W/ Max tow package etc.

I added a Hell Bent Steel 2in leveling kit with 1" blocks in the back and waiting on a 5 Star tune and CAI. Full SW exhaust will come later. I love this truck for did a really great job and couldnt beat the deal on it. Tint was a must as well.

F150018.jpg

F150019.jpg

F150020.jpg

F150021.jpg

F150022.jpg

F150023.jpg

F150024.jpg

F150027.jpg

Last edited:

KB01GT

Whipple blown
Established Member
Thanks guys. Ford did a great job with the F150. I have chevys for work trucks and they rattle like nothing ive seen. Truck feels super solid and has some decent pep to it. Yea im not 100% sold on the stripes myself. They will probably come off.

Jack Burton

Established Member
Nice truck man. That's probably what my next truck will be, except I'm thinking I may go with the ecoboost. Love that interior. Ford has the best truck interior hands down.

KB01GT

Whipple blown
Established Member
Yea best interior hands down. I drove an ecoboost and really liked it but just always been a V8 guy i guess. Ecoboost are bada## motors dont get me wrong.

coposrv

Established Member
Big time jelly of the interior. Makes my lariat SD look like a stripped work truck.

va boy

Established Member
Love it man. I've been seriously considering unloading my Siverado and picking one of these up.
That is crazy nice interior for a truck!

KB01GT

Whipple blown
Established Member
Thanks guys. Interior was a huge selling point on the truck. The stripes will more than likely come off just want to wait till its warm and easier to get off.

Users who are viewing this thread