Pic of water damage...post up pics of your damage...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Don't have any pics, so kind of pointless but a ton of peoples roof's around here are caving in due to the heavy snow/ice. Also just about everybody's roofs are atleast leaking somewhat due to the ice build up and melting that goes on during the day while the suns out. Sucks up here in new england

Yeah, folks here in Connecticut got hit hard. In my own town, Cheshire, roof collapses happened with a local church (totally destroyed), a catering company, and a cable sales office. There were some houses affected, too.

Keith Stone

Banned
Maybe the OP should reword his original statements. This city frequently sees temps below freezing (freezing point is only 31 deg. F). However, this particular winter storm had us well below zero during the night stretches. The temp at my house averaged -12 to -16 for 12 straight hours, hence the incredible amount of water/ice damage. Like someone already mentioned, this city is engineered for extreme heat, not this extreme cold bullshit.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Wow, that's nuts. And that gym is built like the gym at the HS that I went to.

Sent from my jebus phone

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Maybe the OP should reword his original statements. This city frequently sees temps below freezing (freezing point is only 31 deg. F). However, this particular winter storm had us well below zero during the night stretches. The temp at my house averaged -12 to -16 for 12 straight hours, hence the incredible amount of water/ice damage. Like someone already mentioned, this city is engineered for extreme heat, not this extreme cold bullshit.

True. :beer: (This is aimed at everybody else, not you >>>)I don't think that I emphasized how cold it got here. We broke 6 records for low temps. last week. The record for the lowest high temp. here was broken after 130 years. It hasn't been this cold here for decades. Like Keith said....we frequently see temps below freezing, but holy crap was it cold last week!!

BTW....edited first post with more specific information.....

Last edited:

Keith Stone

Banned
True. :beer: (This is aimed at everybody else, not you >>>)I don't think that I emphasized how cold it got here. We broke 6 records for low temps. last week. The record for the lowest high temp. here was broken after 130 years. It hasn't been this cold here for decades. Like Keith said....we frequently see temps below freezing, but holy crap was it cold last week!!

BTW....edited first post with more specific information.....

.....and today (only a week later) its 70 deg :lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread