Photo's Finally! Check em out fellas!

Rygy04

SVT
Established Member
So everyone here believes that I actually bought one...

Here are pictures of my dusty Terminator in my Garage awaiting the spring.

Bought 01/23/12; 35k Miles; Bone Stock. (I did the minor cosmetic mods such as front cobra badge, bumber inserts, etc...)

2003 # 1018 of 5082; Built 08/13/2002.

ry035.jpg

ry027.jpg

ry034.jpg

ry033.jpg

ry032.jpg

ry029.jpg

ry037.jpg

The modding begins once the weather clears...

What is planned:

Motor: 2.8 Pulley (supporting mods)/Paul's High Performance (PHP) Intake/ Bassani Mid-Pipe and Cat all the way back/Plugs/ Custom Tune w/ Dyno by Paul's High Performance.

Tranny: Clutch Quadrant Kit w/ firewall adjuster/ Short-Throw Shifter/

Traction: 17X10.5 Replicas w/ 315 555's Nitto's/ 3/8 spacers.

Suspension: PHP Toe Link Bars/ IRS Bushings/ Sub-frame Connectors

Brakes: Power Slot Rotors/ Hawk Ceramics/ SS- Brake Lines

Cosmetic: CDC Vert Bar/ Good old fashion wash, polish, wax.

I am open to any additional or different suggestions.

Thank you for looking and I will post better pics when weather permits in-addition to the modding.

I hope these pics post correctly!

Rygy04

SVT
Established Member
Ya I have a 14 inch on the way. I can't remember everything I have pending. haha.

I have been contemplating springs this year. I plan to do them eventually.

What springs would you suggest? I do not want to lower it much at all. 1 inch or so max.

Thanks!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Congratulations. Nice looking car. You're gonna have a blast modding it how YOU want to.

Rygy04

SVT
Established Member
Eibach Pro Kit Springs! :)

Thank you I will look into this.

I plan to do it eventually.

I was thinking when I whipple the hell out of it I would do the springs. Which would not be until next spring so I get used to the beast.

Thank you

black 10th vert

Established Member
Another popular set of springs (which I personally run and love) is the H&R Race springs. You will feel a huge improvement with just aftermarket springs alone in the handling dept. because the verts came with softer spring rates than the coupes had. There is also different valving on the shocks/struts too, so it is best to change those for a set from a coupe, or to go with something like the MM Bilstein HD. If you go to the MM site they have recommendations for what shocks to use with whatever springs you are running.

BLUESNK

SVT God
Established Member
You should consider 18x9 and 18x 10.5 Afs cobra replicas instead of 17s
Also H&r springs
Looks super clean man

street591

®®®®
Established Member
Looks good..

Interesting choice for inserts, never seen black on black. Looks like you got a black oval badge too?

I would add tint, sealing that driver side headlights, and like another guy said, really consider some 18" replicas. I think they're down to $945 for all 4 now IIRC.

EDIT: And lose the gas cap, killing it for me.

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Nice 4x4, and don't listen to all those bitches above me, get a set of coupe springs and cut them.

Rygy04

SVT
Established Member
Good idea's from all .so-far, Thank you for the props too....

I was not sure about the gas cap either. After much debate and friends opinions in-person I plan on leaving it for now.

If others have opinions on the gas cap give them to me!

As far as the spring setup goes.... I will be doing something sooner or later. Thanks for the ideas on this category. I will prob do a set of springs and new shocks. Drop it very little amounts only.

The problem with getting new rims right now is also getting tires. I have 4 good Eagle F1's for the front when they are needed. In-addition I like the stockish look. After-all it is all opinion.

Thanks guys!

mach1033

Established Member
From one vert to another dont waste your time adding more power until you fix the hop issue. Full subs and the full tilt boogie IRS kit would be a must do first. Then the springs and a good set of rear tires. I put a whipple on my car with a complete stock suspension aside from the full subs and I ran a 12.6 at 122. I hopped from 1st to 3rd with a 2.4 60ft. Oh and this was with street tires. Nitto 555 extremes to be exact. Full tilt boogie also sells the new Ford racing cover which I would do being that the whole irs has to come down anyway.
Oh yeah congrats on the car lol. Black FTW!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread