Photo's Finally! Check em out fellas!

Rygy04

SVT
Established Member
The Toe Link Bars I will be running with the bushings should help with the hop.

Paul's High Performance here in Jackson, MI has built lots of Terminators and they design a lot of their own suspension parts. They will be doing some of the work mentioned on the thread. They claim their Toe Link Bars and Bushings with their Sub-frames do the trick. The Toe Link bars eliminate the flex in the rear wheels so it does not want to "hop out".

mach1033

Established Member
The Toe Link Bars I will be running with the bushings should help with the hop.

Paul's High Performance here in Jackson, MI has built lots of Terminators and they design a lot of their own suspension parts. They will be doing some of the work mentioned on the thread. They claim their Toe Link Bars and Bushings with their Sub-frames do the trick. The Toe Link bars eliminate the flex in the rear wheels so it does not want to "hop out".

What type bushings do they use?

Hangman

Modding is Expensive
Established Member
Triple black vert FTMFW!

Go one inch hubcentric spacers if you want your tires to sit just right on the fender well, it will give it one very stout look, i have the 10.5 in replicas with 315 NT05R's Enjoy the modding :burnout:

BTW: ride height is exactly right so you can still handle speed bumps and daily driving, i used to have it with steeda springs and no iso's all around and man it looked dead sexy but impossible to drive every single day like i do, i think its a happy medium.

SL382790.jpg

SL382789.jpg

SL382776.jpg

SL382773.jpg

Last edited:

Rygy04

SVT
Established Member
Good advice all around!

I love the pics.

I ordered eibach pro springs today.

I will continue to post pics as the weather permits and the modding begins.

Thank you.

mach1033

Established Member
I went with the MM's coilovers all around along with other suspension upgrades myself. I had it dropped real low but like Hangman stated there is no way you can drive like that being so low to the ground.

va boy

Established Member
Thank you I will look into this.

I plan to do it eventually.

I was thinking when I whipple the hell out of it I would do the springs. Which would not be until next spring so I get used to the beast.

Thank you

IMO, if you know you are going to go with a Whipple, just wait and do that. Save the money on the upper and a dyno, IF you know you are just gonna do the Whipple anyway. Like others said, get the suspension right first, then go for the big power. Obviously, it's up to you, but there are countless threads of guys who say, "I wish I would have just saved up the money and went with a twinscrew the first time"
Anyway, great find on a sharp ride, I know you will enjoy it.

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Congrats man, nice find, there arne't too many unmolested 03-04s out there anymore. Be prepared to spend a ton of money on it though, just a warning

Hangman

Modding is Expensive
Established Member
Good advice all around!

I love the pics.

I ordered eibach pro springs today.

I will continue to post pics as the weather permits and the modding begins.

Thank you.

Try those pro kit springs with both iso's in all the way around and then play with it form there, one iso in each spring perch should have the car sitting perfect but to each his own. GL bud

Rygy04

SVT
Established Member
IMO, if you know you are going to go with a Whipple, just wait and do that. Save the money on the upper and a dyno, IF you know you are just gonna do the Whipple anyway. Like others said, get the suspension right first, then go for the big power. Obviously, it's up to you, but there are countless threads of guys who say, "I wish I would have just saved up the money and went with a twinscrew the first time"
Anyway, great find on a sharp ride, I know you will enjoy it.

I understand why someone would regret not going big the first time; such as saving a little longer and getting the whipple. This is something I am going to hold my ground on just because I really want to get used to the car in stages. I have never owned this body style of a Cobra before. I just got out of a 06 GT with a few bolt-on's. In-addition I have never owned a Supercharged car before. I feel I need to get experience driving it. In the long run if it costs more to build it in stages, the experience is priceless.

I totally understand both sides of this debate and I may even be on the other side once I am comfortable driving the car. I may not even want more power. I have never owned a car with over 350rwhp. You live and you learn....

Thank you for the advice though. I appreciate everyone's opinion.

I am very glad I found one BONE STOCK!

Rygy04

SVT
Established Member
Try those pro kit springs with both iso's in all the way around and then play with it form there, one iso in each spring perch should have the car sitting perfect but to each his own. GL bud

Great advice. I would have found that out the hard way. Thank you!

I know it is going to look sick either way.

Rygy04

SVT
Established Member
Looks good..

Interesting choice for inserts, never seen black on black. Looks like you got a black oval badge too?

I would add tint, sealing that driver side headlights, and like another guy said, really consider some 18" replicas. I think they're down to $945 for all 4 now IIRC.

EDIT: And lose the gas cap, killing it for me.

Do you like the black on black bumper inserts?

About the gas cap.... I have much debate over it and in-person you may think differently, maybe not. I may take it off but I think it looks pretty mean. Borderline over-accessorized, but I think it passes.

Users who are viewing this thread