Philly Area Sightings

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
Hey what's up guys? I'm new on here and I usually cruise up around St. Joe's and in Roxborough/Manayunk area. I just picked up an 03 Silver SVT Cobra. It's practically all stock except it has a Magnaflow cat-back and 17X10's in the rear. I have a JLT Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake on the way in and can't wait to go cruising. I can't meet up yet due to a back injury I have I am not allowed to drive for the next 2 months. But when I can start driving again I'm game to meet up anywhere. I live in Philadelphia so all the places you guys are from are pretty close by. Looking forward to meet ups guys!

I believe I may have seen you once or twice in Bala Cynwyd.

Last edited:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
ill add 2

saw a '10 white w/ blue stripes gt500

and

a 05-09 white w/ blue stripes gt500

both going south on 295 mid afternoon on 5/9/10

-brandon

The '10 was probably me. I don't think I've seen another white with grabber around here at all.

The other night I was on 295 South by the 42 interchange and was next to a Raptor for about a mile. It was pretty cool having my 500 and the Raptor crusing down the highway. Two purpose built SVT's built for two TOTALLY different pruposes...:lol: It looked like it was grabber blue, awesome truck!

Last night I was on 295 coming South from Cherry Hill in my 500 and was cruising next to a nice black 03/04 Cobra. It sounded real good and REAL LOUD as the driver gave me some quality revs as we parted ways. :rockon:

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Up at school now in Philly,. saw a White with blue striped gt500 passing SJU, red lightning coming off the w. bridge, gold saleen leaving philly on 76w, silver c6 vette with chromies on rt1

Demonicbird00

10 second club
Established Member
Pistol you should make it out to our car meet sunday nites 7pm at the tower records on RT38 in cherry HIll, next to red lobster

also ill add another 2

yesterday on my road (outside of Bridgeton NJ) i was mowing and a red 03/04 cobra w/ "LETHAL PERFORMANCE" sticker on the back window

and a grey 05-09 gt500 parked at a house in Richwood NJ off Aura Rd

-brandon

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I work a second job for the Eagles so this time a year, it's difficult for me to make it out on Sundays. Maybe one of the early games, or Monday night games I'll try to stop up on a Sunday night.

popeye010

Established Member
I have a black and silver 05 and my daughters bf goes to st joes. There fairly often, havn't seen your ride yet.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
I have a black and silver 05 and my daughters bf goes to st joes. There fairly often, havn't seen your ride yet.

Tucked away in the parking garage haha. Havent moved it cus of a rod knock and am looking into shops currently. What year is the sju student?

MickeyD

Established Member
pretty certain i work with the guy you are asking about its a nice Mach1. I have a 2001 Black Cobra but its away for the winter.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I think the guy with the Mach works at American Muscle. I might be wrong, but ive seen it there multiple times

Wayneo

Established Member
^^^^I might have seen you a couple time driving up countyline road crossing over 611. I live in sawmill valley accross from the navel base in horsham

ATFPat

Established Member
Yea, been cruising around alot before winter. I'm right around the corner off of dresher road near the giant on horsham road, small world lol.

Users who are viewing this thread