Philly Area Sightings

MickeyD

Established Member
So, its nice out today and tomorrow. Who else is taking the Stang out to stretch its legs?

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I took mine out for a ride today. It sure was nice to have her out. If the weather is as nice as they say its gonna be tomorrow, I might try to get some of my suspension work done.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
I'm on the fence about going to that show. Just came in from cleaning the car up, in case I decide to go. I'm kind of pissed that Fred didn't give more of a heads up about it.

vipergts281

Established Member
whats up brotha, any body heading to the Evolution Performance show tomorrow?
Didn't know they were having a show tomorrow.

I'm on the fence about going to that show. Just came in from cleaning the car up, in case I decide to go. I'm kind of pissed that Fred didn't give more of a heads up about it.
Jimmy Mac, if you guys go, let me know. I'm only 20 minutes away.

ZachSav

Ford Tech.
Established Member
Saw an AB Mach on 352 yesterday in Brookhaven around 11pm or so. I was out in my silverado, pretty good condition and sounded good.

Drazga

Established Member
The '10 was probably me. I don't think I've seen another white with grabber around here at all.

The other night I was on 295 South by the 42 interchange and was next to a Raptor for about a mile. It was pretty cool having my 500 and the Raptor crusing down the highway. Two purpose built SVT's built for two TOTALLY different pruposes...:lol: It looked like it was grabber blue, awesome truck!

Last night I was on 295 coming South from Cherry Hill in my 500 and was cruising next to a nice black 03/04 Cobra. It sounded real good and REAL LOUD as the driver gave me some quality revs as we parted ways. :rockon:

Might have been me.

vipergts281

Established Member
Saw a yellow 03/04 Cobra with black rims on West Chester Pike today in Broomall. Right where route 320 crosses it. First time I've seen that car around.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Silver Convertible Terminator at the Eagles/Giants game in the tailgating section.

WHAT?? Somone parked their Terminator in that lot! :dw: :eek:

The director of operations for the Eagles has an orange/white 09 GT500, but as you would guess it's never parked in the common lots around the Linc.

Users who are viewing this thread