Philly Area Sightings

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
I figure since im gonna be in the area more now, might as well post a sightings thread for the Philly area.

Saw a Black Lightning near Saint Joe's University going down Lancaster Ln. Probably saw my Mach 1 parked on the corner.

Also saw an 01 Covert Silver Cobra parked in a parkinglot near the L.A. Fitness center off of RT. 9.

lilphillysvt

tommyguns
Established Member
is that your mach in your sig? i think i driven bye you a few times on rt. 1. i drive a black c5, blacked out lights with chrome rims.

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Spotted a 01 Black on Black convertable Cobra. Had tinted windows and a PA tag. Drving on RT1 past Saint Joe's University around 12:40pm Nov 20th

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Spotted a Black Termi with Red Cobra letters in the rear bumper tonight around 720pm (Dec 1st) Heading onto 76East.

ZachSav

Ford Tech.
Established Member
i saw a silver cobra on 95 headed south near DE, i see a red Lightning almost everyday getting off of 30 onto pennsylvania ave in exton, a few machs around my town (mostly guys from phillystangs)... o and my red gt out front of my house now lol.

vipergts281

Established Member
Haha, yeah I'm still around. Just do my best to limit my time on forums these days.

I've been good, thanks. How are you? Still hardly driving your Cobra? :-D

vipergts281

Established Member
viper: i got off at highland ave, i was going to murphy ford, you drove past right there. (if it was you)
May have been me. About 2 months ago I got off at that exit too...was cutting through from 322 to Concord Road.

As I said, I travel that area a lot. Most times I only go as far as the route 322 exit and get off there on my way to hockey at IceWorks right up the road.

I'll be easy to spot for the next few weeks as I have a huge crack in my front bumper (passenger side) thanks to a girl running into me.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I figure since im gonna be in the area more now, might as well post a sightings thread for the Philly area.

Saw a Black Lightning near Saint Joe's University going down Lancaster Ln. Probably saw my Mach 1 parked on the corner.

Also saw an 01 Covert Silver Cobra parked in a parkinglot near the L.A. Fitness center off of RT. 9.

Holy crap I see your car all the time parked on Old Lancaster infront of those apartment buildings next to Latches lane. I drive a red turbo SN95...

I figured you must be an enthusiast you don't see many Mach 1's with 03 cobra bumpers.

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Holy crap I see your car all the time parked on Old Lancaster infront of those apartment buildings next to Latches lane. I drive a red turbo SN95...

I figured you must be an enthusiast you don't see many Mach 1's with 03 cobra bumpers.

Ha, yup thats mine alright, I live right around the corner. Yea i havent seen any Machs in the area, a couple Cobras, and yea I have seen your red SN95, sounds good,

Isn't that against the law to have a cobra bumper on a mach 1 ??

Ha, no well after some dumb bimbo blew a red light and spun me into a concrete divider in nj, the front bumper had to be replaced. I ordered the 01 Cobra cover, but somehow ford delievered the 03-04 Termi Cover, and it had already been in the shop for 20+ days and i was dying to get it out, So i told them just to leave it on, Its grown on me though,

Users who are viewing this thread