Philly Area Sightings

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Little late, but I showed up at Evolutions show last month and there was seriously like 5 cars left. All the shops cars anyway, which I see everyday at least twice lol..

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Little late, but I showed up at Evolutions show last month and there was seriously like 5 cars left. All the shops cars anyway, which I see everyday at least twice lol..

I showed up as well, same amount of cars.. it sucked so i left, maybe was there for 20mins. if that

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Yea, I got there i guess after everyone left besides employee's so naturally i got a bunch of dirty looks driving by lol.

vipergts281

Established Member
Saw a 03/03 Cobra vert on route 452 (in Aston, right near 5 points) yesterday around 5:20 pm.

It was a burnt orange color. Chrome rims. Saw the same car right near my house in Broomall a couple of weeks ago.

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Saw a 03/03 Cobra vert on route 452 (in Aston, right near 5 points) yesterday around 5:20 pm.

It was a burnt orange color. Chrome rims. Saw the same car right near my house in Broomall a couple of weeks ago.

thats my buddys car he's 97cobra5485 on here (scuff) lol

03cobra5485

Established Member

Yea that guy is a real a-hole haha... i have physical therapy right in broomall 3 days a week right off lawrence rd

vipergts281

Established Member
Yea that guy is a real a-hole haha... i have physical therapy right in broomall 3 days a week right off lawrence rd
Small world. Did you see me yesterday on 452? I was stopped in traffic by the Wawa. Silver 03 Cobra, chrome (but dirty) Saleen rims.

I live a block from where you have physical therapy.

03cobra5485

Established Member
Small world. Did you see me yesterday on 452? I was stopped in traffic by the Wawa. Silver 03 Cobra, chrome (but dirty) Saleen rims.

I live a block from where you have physical therapy.

I didn't see you, but i am pretty sure that my saleen wheels are wayyy dirtier than yours haha ..My one buddy lives right by you up there, he used to have a 03 gt with a full stalker body kit, this was like 6 years ago though

vipergts281

Established Member
I didn't see you, but i am pretty sure that my saleen wheels are wayyy dirtier than yours haha ..My one buddy lives right by you up there, he used to have a 03 gt with a full stalker body kit, this was like 6 years ago though

From the looks of them the other day, they looked pretty clean. I used to wash mine literally like every other day. Now, not so much.

Never saw that GT. Although I've only been living in this area for the last 1.5 or so.

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Saw a black Bullitt 01 under the 76 bridge on the way out of Manayunk.

Also a black cobra 95 i think, at the nail salon on City Ave near Saint Joes Uni.

vipergts281

Established Member
Saw a black 03/04 Cobra parked in a driveway the other day. I won't say the exact street for privacy reasons, but it was in a neighborhood in Springfield, near where Route 1 and Springfield Rd meet.

Only got a quick glance, but it had red letters in the COBRA on the back bumper and it looked like it had chrome 10th ann. rims on it.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
My car's pretty much hibernating at this point. It may come out once or twice more for the rest of the year, but chances are slim. I really need to move somewhere with better year round weather...

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Saw a convertible white on white 99/01 cobra on Ridge Ave passing the new wawa and cvs in Manayunk 2 days ago. Had exhaust and wheels. I was in my Mach.

Also the same day saw a sn97 Bullitt

Users who are viewing this thread