PB....Ported Eaton/100 Shot

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Damn, impressive man!

Thanks.:beer:

Very nice Brian!
It was great to see you again!
I'll probably still be running my stocker and 6 speed next year also!!!

Thanks and let me know about that clutch.;-)

That's awesome, OP! Congratulations! I can't wait to see what it does with the TVS on top instead of the Eaton...:rockon:

Thanks and me neither. Getting excited all over again. Oh boy......

That's incredible! Great times Posi! :beer:

........any chance you'll start porting again? :shrug:

Thanks and I'm sorry but I doubt it.

Badass times sir!

Hmm... Did this happen to be someone from Somerset?

Thanks.

Yes and last word I got he sold it lol. Oh well.

Very nice.
I am going to try to make it to BG one more time before it closes.

Thanks and this IS racing weather.

Very nice sir, damn quick for a eaton vert:)

Thanks guys trust me I feel the same way.:lol1: I have a car that has decent parts that hooks pretty good. The car has never had anyone look the suspension over. Gotta get that done this winter to get the 60's down. I'd love to drive it to the track on drag radials, run a 9.xxx, then drive back home.

Posi, Why so low on the compression? I thought you ran e85?

I thought I would have switched to it by now but when I hurt the motor those fuel system funds went, umm, well they left lol. I'm just a fan of the lower compression and power adders. Old school I guess from early 90's.

Last edited:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
6.35/109 in that Heavy slug? DAMM that's moving out in the front half! And nothing wrong with being an early 90's Stang guy, those were the days!:rockon:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
6.35/109 in that Heavy slug? DAMM that's moving out in the front half! And nothing wrong with being an early 90's Stang guy, those were the days!:rockon:

Thanks man and we're getting to be old school lol.

Congrat's Posi, that's moving. So when are you going to "up" the nitrous and see what she does? :)

Tomorrow will hopefully be the last big day for any Eaton on my car. Hoping for better than a 10.48 on blower only to move up a spot on the ported Eaton list.

Then gonna spray a .058" jet or a 150 shot to hopefully take over 2nd place on the ported/nitrous list. Second place is currently a 9.83.

Praying to somehow eek out a 9.6xx! Will also be taking off the h/e, front seat, and rear seat bottom.

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
Tomorrow will hopefully be the last big day for any Eaton on my car. Hoping for better than a 10.48 on blower only to move up a spot on the ported Eaton list.

Then gonna spray a .058" jet or a 150 shot to hopefully take over 2nd place on the ported/nitrous list. Second place is currently a 9.83.

Praying to somehow eek out a 9.6xx! Will also be taking off the h/e, front seat, and rear seat bottom.

Nice, well hopefully you hit your times today post up some videos :)

Users who are viewing this thread