Paxton, E85 5.0 vs Mclaren MP4-12C

termipowa

Established Member
I'm not saying I don't believe you true blue some people that have been around a long time have already vouched for you sir. I Already said I apparently underestimated your car. No hard feelings bro there is alot of bullshit on this site constantly.

Bullitt 3309

Established Member
What will the CoBro's do if the next Shelby/SVT is based on the 5.0???? Nice runs OP, I showed your Lambo kill to some folks at work, they couldn't believe it...

TITPOITS

Banned
Cuz Star Lord! Seriously though, either read up, or quit trolling.

Yes, I'm curious as to what the top speed of his Mustang is if he can drop into 2nd gear and be safely at 50 mph. Can he top out at 160, 200?? I don't know, that's why I'm asking and it's interesting to me so I'm curious about it. Sorry I'm not a car expert and asking questions is how I learn about things. If that is being a troll, then I don't know what to tell you. Searching on this forum is difficult because it never pulls anything up and says it's too common. I can't even find out why a terminator is called a terminator, or why a fox body is called a fox body. Yea, I know, dumb questions right?

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
You need some kind of single hit switch that flips on all your cameras! Us CoBro guys gonna have to go PRO-EFI to keep up at this rate...way to represent for the Mustang community.

MysticRob

Established Member
Yes, I'm curious as to what the top speed of his Mustang is if he can drop into 2nd gear and be safely at 50 mph. Can he top out at 160, 200?? I don't know, that's why I'm asking and it's interesting to me so I'm curious about it. Sorry I'm not a car expert and asking questions is how I learn about things. If that is being a troll, then I don't know what to tell you. Searching on this forum is difficult because it never pulls anything up and says it's too common. I can't even find out why a terminator is called a terminator, or why a fox body is called a fox body. Yea, I know, dumb questions right?

Yeah, if only there was some way to search the internet in general, as opposed to repeatedly posting the same questions in different threads and making oneself look idiotic. Oh well... hey, wait! Here you go:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=why+called+fox+mustang?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=why+is+it+called+terminator+cobra?

You should give me your inheritance so I can keep it safe for you. I'll charge only 100% interest daily -- great deal.

OP, nice run. Those Mclarens are beautiful looking cars. I'd soil myself just seeing one drive by.

TITPOITS

Banned
Yeah, if only there was some way to search the internet in general, as opposed to repeatedly posting the same questions in different threads and making oneself look idiotic. Oh well... hey, wait! Here you go:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=why+called+fox+mustang?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=why+is+it+called+terminator+cobra?

You should give me your inheritance so I can keep it safe for you. I'll charge only 100% interest daily -- great deal.

OP, nice run. Those Mclarens are beautiful looking cars. I'd soil myself just seeing one drive by.

I joined the Mustang forum to try and learn about Mustangs

now how about you go bully someone else

03redfirevert.

coyote eater
Established Member
I'm not saying its unbeatable by no means its not a ugr lambo that mid 10 you speak of is on street tires and not drag radials though. what I'm saying is that thing should be moving out the same on the street as at the track just doesn't seem feasible a mustang with the sort of power on the street usually has traction issues even from 50. Hell my weak ass 500whp breaks loose at 50 with 315 r888 and a solid axle

IMO,its the solid axle in it.
Same tires here but with full built IRS , adj. konis and well over 200 more rwh,And I can hook in second on concrete @ 3000rpm stab no problem.Assfault is a diff. story.Better b in 3rd.

Mach828

Established Member
Ok, here we go...

The time listed on this forum is old. The car has gone [email protected] in 8,100' DA(Bandimere Speedway) on the stock converter(thus the terrible 60', not due to lack of traction). The car dynos at 750whp SAE corrected and 610whp uncorrected(at elevation) at 10psi on E85.

132 trap in an 8,000 DA is MOVING! Your story is very believable. With a convertor I bet its a 9 second car at sea level easy.

SD_Stang

Established Member
I would say OP your just not a good story teller. Just because you see a Mclaren of any make doesn't mean the guys going to race or if you honk three times he knows what that means. Most people with a car like that wouldn't be game to jump on it at the drop of a hat to some 5.0 who runs up on them over revering at 50 mph if that was even the speed it was cruising at since generally it's 55-65. If I was putting along the freeway at 70 which in California is cruisng speed and some guy dropped it down to 2nd at 50 and tried to hink it off they would be honking it off to a car 10 cars behind me. Not to mention if I was driving a Mclaren and had a dime for everyone who tried to race it, it would likely pay for itself. Enough space to actually go 120-150 all that just happened to be there, right.

JBird_Cobra

Established Member
Nice kill I believe it. If I ever happen to see your car around I'll honk it off just to see it fly away lol.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I would say OP your just not a good story teller. Just because you see a Mclaren of any make doesn't mean the guys going to race or if you honk three times he knows what that means. Most people with a car like that wouldn't be game to jump on it at the drop of a hat to some 5.0 who runs up on them over revering at 50 mph if that was even the speed it was cruising at since generally it's 55-65. If I was putting along the freeway at 70 which in California is cruisng speed and some guy dropped it down to 2nd at 50 and tried to hink it off they would be honking it off to a car 10 cars behind me. Not to mention if I was driving a Mclaren and had a dime for everyone who tried to race it, it would likely pay for itself. Enough space to actually go 120-150 all that just happened to be there, right.
Huh?

MysticRob

Established Member

Yeah, apparently he likes his roadkill stories long and verbose? And most guys who drive supercars don't want to drive 'em fast. Sounds legit.

Users who are viewing this thread